Panduit Mini-Com CAT5e and CAT6 Jacks
Panduit® CAT5E connection jacks forward motion termination allows for quick and simple installation and places no impact on critical internal components creating maximum reliability. Panduit CAT5E jacks utilize enhanced Giga-TX technology to optimize performance by eliminating conductor untwisting and is identified by the red termination cap. More
- CAT5e Jacks
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e and ISO11801 Class D Standard.
- Forward motion termination allows for quick and simple installation.
- Utilized Enhanced Giga-TX technology that optimizes performance
- CAT6 Jacks
- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 and ISO11801 2nd Edition Class E standard.
- Each jack is 100% tested to ensure NEXT and RL performance and is individually serialized for traceability.
- Utilizes patent-pending enhanced Giga-TX Technology for jack terminations which optimizes performance by maintaining cable pair geometry and eliminating conductor untwist.
- No punchdown tool required; termination tool (EGJT) ensures conductors are fully terminated by utilizing a smooth forward motion without impact on critical internal components for maximum reliability.
- Can be re-terminated a minimum of 10 times.
- Off White termination cap designates Category 6 PLUS performance and provides a positive strain relief, help control cable bend radius and security retains wires.
- Terminates 4 pair, 22-24 AWG, 100 ohm, solid or stranded twisted pair cable.
- Termination cap is color coded for T568A and T568B wiring schemes.
- Accepts 6 and 8 position modular plugs without damage.
- Can be clearly identified with optional labels and icons.
These jack modules terminate 4-pair of 22-24 AWG 100 ohm solid and stranded unshielded twisted pair cable and accept 6 and 8 position modular plugs without damage. Panduit CAT5E jacks can be re-terminated a minimum of 10 times. The termination cap includes a universal label for T568A and T568B wiring schemes and provides excellent strain relief, helps control cable bend radius and securely retains wires. Panduit CAT5E connection jacks are compatible with the Panduit Mini-com Executive series wall plates which are available in 1,2,4 or 6 module versions.
|Color Options||Black, Off White, Blue, Red, White, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple, Gray||Black, Off White, Blue, Red, White, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple|
|Wire Gauge||4-pair of 22-24 AWG solid and stranded||4-pair of 22-24 AWG solid and stranded|
|Standards||Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e and ISO11801 Class D Standard||Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6 and ISO11801 2nd Edition Class E Standard|
|UL Listing||No. 1863||No. 1863|
|PAN-CJ5E88T||Panduit Mini-Com® CAT5E Communication Jack||Black, Off White, Blue, Red, White, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple, Gray|
|PAN-CJ688TP||Panduit Mini-Com® CAT6 Communication Jack||Black, Off White, Blue, Red, White, Yellow, Green, Orange, Purple|
|PAN-CJ588WHY||Panduit Mini-Com® CAT5e RJ-45 Jack, lead frame, 8-position, 8-wire universal wiring module, T568A/B wiring||White||LIMITED QUANTITIES
|PAN-EGJT||Panduit Mini Com Jack Installation Tool
This mini jack installation tool will work for both CAT5 e and CAT6 both TX and TG styles
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!