Panduit Mini-Com 12-Port Modular Faceplate Patch Panels
The Mini-com® 12-Port wall mountable patch panel provides an affordable networking solution that is easy to install, and saves your company precious space that could be used for more important things like workstations.
- Modular design allows for constant changes and cabling revisions
- Mounts directly to the wall to offer a space-saving alternative when racks and enclosures are too big for the desired location or application
- PAN-CWPP12WBL is designed with an integrated wall mount bracket with keyhole-style mounting system for simple and fast installation
- Versatile wall mount bracket accepts the 12-port snap-in faceplate patch panel (PAN-CPP12WBL), and can also be used to mount industry standard 66 blocks
- UL DUXR-E129886
- RoHS Compliant
- View manufacturer's warranty
- CPP12WBL - Drawing Dimension (PDF)
- CWPP12WBL - Drawing Dimension (PDF)
- WB89D - Drawing Dimension (PDF)
|Description||12-port patch panel supplied with three factory installed CFFP4 snap-in faceplates. Mounts to standard 89D bracket (WB89D).||12-port patch panel supplied with three factory installed CFFP4 snap-in faceplates with integrated wall mount bracket.||Wall mount bracket accepts 12-port snap-in faceplate patch panel. Can also be used to mount industry standard 66 blocks.|
|Mounting Bracket||Not Included (PAN-WB89D)||Integrated||-|
|Weight||0.96 lbs||0.501 lbs||-|
|Patch Panel Style||Flat||Flat||-|
|PAN-CPP12WBL||12-port patch panel supplied with three CFFP4 snap-in faceplates. Mounts to standard 89D bracket (WB89D).||10" L x 1.91" W x 2.04" H||0.96 lbs|
|PAN-CWPP12WBL||12-port patch panel supplied with three CFFP4 snap-in faceplates with integrated wall mount bracket.||9" L x 2.5" W x 1.75" H||0.501 lbs|
|PAN-WB89D||Wall mount bracket accepts 12-port snap-in faceplate patch panel. Can also be used to mount industry standard 66 blocks.||10" L x 3.38" W x 2.04" H||0.16 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- PAN-CPP12WBL - Spec Drawings (PDF)
- PAN-CWPP12WBL - Spec Drawings (PDF)
- PAN-WB89D - Spec Drawings (PDF)
The Pan-Net Guarantee is a 20-year product replacement guarantee on standards based component performance. In order to qualify for this guarantee, the system must be installed per the following –
1. Meet all TIA/EIA commercial building wiring standards.
2. Panduit categorized product must be used in conjunction with an equivalent or higher Category UL or ETL verified cable.
3. Panduit products must be installed per Panduit instruction sheets.
4. All networks shall be installed per applicable standards and manufacturer’s guidelines.
* Guarantee only and does not cover labor to repair or replace.
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- The Do-it Yourselfer's Guide to Setting Up a Server Room on a Budget
- How to Wire Keystone Jack
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!