What's special about this metal modular patch panel?
- Works with any Category 5E, Category 6 copper, fiber or coax keystone modules that snap into the panel for simple and fast installations
- Manufactured to mount in any standard EIA 19" rack
- Available in 24 and 48 port sizes to meet your requirements
- Click for More Features
Panduit NetKey® all metal modular patch panels are available in 24 and 48 port sizes. They are easy to use with NetKey keystone copper or fiber modules that snap into place. Compliant to mount into any standard 19" rack or cabinet, these sturdy economical patch panels are guaranteed for 20 years.
|PAN-NKMP24Y||1U 24-Port Panduit NetKey Metal Modular Patch Panel||1.75" H x 19" W||0.39 lb|
|PAN-NKMP48Y||2U 48-Port Panduit NetKey Metal Modular Patch Panel||3.47" H x 19" W||0.7 lb|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||COLOR OPTIONS||PRICE|
|PAN-NKP5E88M||NetKey® CAT 5e Punchdown Jack Module||Off White, Electric Ivory, International Gray, White, Black, Orange, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow|
|PAN-NK688M||NetKey® CAT 6 Jack Module||Off White, Electric Ivory, International Gray, White, Black, Orange, Red, Blue, Green|
- RoHS compliant to European Union environmental manufacturing standards
- The 24 port patch panel only takes up one rack space unit in height
- The 48 port patch panel is 2 rack spaces in height
- Above each port are easily seen pre printed numbers for wiring identification
- The patch panel mounts onto any standard 19" width rack or cabinet
- Write on the white areas of the panel to identify both ports and panels in accordance with TIA/EIA 606 –A standards
- Each patch panel includes (4) 12-24 and (4) M6 screws
- Black powder coat finish to match your network installation and provide scratch resistance
- All Panduit products are manufactured and registered as ISO 9001:2000 quality certified
- 20-year manufacturer's warranty
|Width||19" [482.6 mm]||19" [482.6 mm]|
|Depth||0.40" [10.2 mm]||0.40" [10.2 mm]|
|Weight||0.39 lb [177.7 g]||0.65 lb [296.0 g]|
|Material||16 gauge cold rolled steel||16 gauge cold rolled steel|
|Finish||Black powder-coat||Black powder-coat|
- Specifications on NetKey 24 Port Metal Modular Patch Panel 1U (PDF)
- Specifications on NetKey 48 Port Metal Modular Patch Panel 2U (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Thank you for your question. The correct way to install the jacks is from the back.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030