What's special about these Panduit cable labels?
- Large surface allows for easy identification of cables
- Three sizes available to accommodate simplex and duplex fiber optic cable
- Self-laminating design protects labels for long lasting, easily readable cable ID
- Click for More Features
The LabelCore™ fiber optic cable labeling system from Panduit utilizes a sleeve and vinyl label in order to provide the largest possible labeling surface that is fast to use and easy to read. These wire identification sleeves are color coded for convenience (Yellow for 2mm simplex, Orange for 3mm simplex, and White for 3mm duplex) so there's no mistaking which cable you're dealing with. This system utilizes the TIA/EIA-606-A standard as a method of creating a unified and complete means for the labeling of an entire telecom/datacom fiber optic infrastructure.
|Simplex Sleeves and Labels|
|PAN-NWSLC-2Y||Cable Identification Sleeve for 2mm Simplex Fiber Optic Cable, Pack of 100||Yellow|
|PAN-NWSLC-3Y||Cable Identification Sleeve for 3mm Simplex Fiber Optic Cable, Pack of 100||Orange|
|PAN-S100X160VAC||Self-Lamination Vinyl Labels for PAN-NWSLC-2Y and PAN-NWSLC-3Y Sleeves; 1" W x 1.6" L||White|
|Duplex Sleeves and Labels|
|PAN-NWSLC-7Y||Cable Identification Sleeve for 3mm Duplex Fiber Optic Cable, Pack of 100||White|
|PAN-S100X220VAC||Self-Lamination Vinyl Labels for PAN-NWSLC-3Y Sleeves; 1" W x 2.2" L||White|
- Sleeves and labels come in packs of 100
- Compatible with Panduit's PanTher™ LS8E Hand-Held Thermal Transfer Printer
- Sleeves fit securely so they stay in place, even when used with vertical cabling
- Labels are used to secure sleeves for a no-mess installation
- TIA/EIA-606-A compliant labeling
- *Note* Sleeve must be installed at least 2 inches from fiber boot
Cable Identification Sleeve Specifications
|Temperature Rating||-11° to 167° F (-24° to 75° C)|
|Colors||Yellow, Orange, and White|
|Placement||Must be located at least 2" from connector boots|
Self-Laminationg Vinyl Label Specifications
|Material||Self-Laminating Vinyl||Self-Laminating Vinyl|
|Length||1.60" (40.64mm)||2.20" (55.88mm)|
|Width||1.00" (25.40mm)||1.00" (25.40mm)|
|Max. Wire Outside Diameter||0.25" (6.35mm)||0.48" (12.19mm)|
|Min. Cable Outside Diameter||0.25" (6.35mm)||0.48" (12.19mm)|
|Print-On Area Height||0.80" (20.32mm)||1.10" (27.94mm)|
- Fiber Optic Termination
- Fiber Optic Connectors
- What Do We Use Fiber Optics for, Anyway?
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
- LAN, Telephone and Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts