Panduit Opticom QuickNet MTP/MPO Fiber Adapter Panels
Expanding your network doesn't always have to be stressful and space consuming. Accommodating up to 72 SM/MM fibers in only 6 ports, these QuickNet™ fiber adapter panels from Panduit offer far more bandwidth than other connection types in a much smaller footprint.
- Keep track of fibers between the panel and the hub using the silk-screen fiber identification numbers on the face; this eliminates confusion during maintenance
- Cold rolled steel construction with ceramic connectors for high durability and reliability
- Easily snaps into all Opticom® and Quicknet™ panels
- Meets or exceeds TIA/EIA-604-5 and TIA/EIA-568-B.3 standards for quality optical performance
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Finish||Black Powder Coat|
|Dimensions||4.3" W x 1.4" H x 0.8" D (9.9 cm x 4.3 cm x 35 cm)|
|Plunger to Plunger Width||3.9" (9.9 cm)|
|Weight||4.16 oz (117g)|
|12 Fibers Per Connector|
|8 Fibers Per Connector|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- A Closer Look at Panduit
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!