What's special about this telecom service?
- Goes beyond the requirements of the National Electrical Code (NEC) to ensure that your equipment is properly grounded
- Bonding assessment service not only evaluates your current systems and practices, but provides recommendations for improvement and lifecycle management
- Specialists will help you design and implement an effective bonding network that will protect your employees and your equipment, and maintain system performance
- Click for More Features
Poorly installed or designed bonding systems can put your employees at risk for injury, and can lead to expensive equipment replacement and network downtime. Allow a Panduit bonding specialist to design and implement an effective bonding network for your current or new facility.
Please fill out the form below and one of our sales representative will contact you with more information about your request. Thank you! *Required Field
- Provides support for future changes, moves or add-ons to ensure that your bonding system remains up to standard
Telecommunications Bonding Assessment
- Determine specific problem issues (equipment failures, poor network performance, etc...)
- Document and photograph current bonding network installations
- Inspect all racks and cabinets and verify the presence of electrostatic discharge
- Measure and document the AC and DC currents present at the ground bus bars
- Measure and document the DC resistance associated with the Ethernet network
- Measure and record resistances of a representative sampling of rack/cabinet structural members, active equipment and bonding conductor, and a sampling of shielded cables and the bonding conductor
Telecommunications Bonding Report
- Generate a current assessment of the bonding integrity and telecommunications installation
- Provide a report showing the individual conditions that could compromise the effectiveness and provide recommendations to improve
Best Practice Installation Advice
- Recommend best practice installation techniques that meet the intent of the designs for future add-ons or changes
- Recommendations for supplemental return paths(s) for electrical transients
- Recommendations for Electrical Potential Equalizations
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- What is Arc Flash?
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030