What's special about these crimp tools?
Panduit’s controlled cycle crimp tools are ideal for securely connecting Pan-Term® ferrules and terminals to wires. These tools are ergonomically designed with a comfort grip to reduce fatigue and the risk of injury to an installer while creating consistently reliable crimps.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||WIRE GAUGE||APPLICATION||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|PAN-CT-1550||Panduit Contour Crimp Controlled Cycle Tool||#22 - #10||Pan-Term insulated and non-insulated ferrules, butt splices, terminals, disconnects||7.67" H x 2.47" W||1.56 lbs|
|PAN-CT-1104||Panduit Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool||#8 - #6||Pan-Term insulated and non-insulated ferrules||7.67" H x 2.47" W||0.70 lb|
|PAN-CT-1005||Panduit Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool||#4 - #2||Pan-Term insulated and non-insulated ferrules||7.67" H x 2.47" W||1.40 lbs|
- Constructed of steel with a sturdy polypropylene grip for non slip grip and comfort
- Comfort design reduces fatigue during use and increases productivity
- Multi-position for a high quality crimp repetition
- Controlled cycle mechanism prevents tool from opening before a complete crimping cycle is over
Panduit CT-1104 Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool
- Square self adjusting profile crimp die specifically designed for crimping Pan-Term Ferrules from #8 – #6 AWG (10 – 16mm²)
- Ideal for use on both insulated and non-insulated ferrules for a variety of uses
Panduit CT-1550 Contour Crimp™
- Crimps Pan-Term #22 – #10 AWG nylon and vinyl insulated terminals, splices, and disconnects
- Equipped with red and blue color-coded pocket to match the insulator color and wire AWG range
- Crimp dies are located closest to the pivot to provide a reduced crimp effort for those who make red and blue wire termination
- CT-1104 Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool Instructions (PDF)
- CT1550 Contour Crimp controlled Cycle Tool User Manual (PDF)
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030