Panduit Controlled Cycle Crimp Tools
Panduit’s controlled cycle crimp tools are ideal for securely connecting Pan-Term® ferrules and terminals to wires. These tools are ergonomically designed with a comfort grip to reduce fatigue and the risk of injury to an installer while creating consistently reliable crimps.
- Constructed of steel with a sturdy polypropylene grip for non slip grip and comfort
- Comfort design reduces fatigue during use and increases productivity
- Multi-position for a high quality crimp repetition
- Controlled cycle mechanism prevents tool from opening before a complete crimping cycle is over
Panduit CT-1104 Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool
- Square self adjusting profile crimp die specifically designed for crimping Pan-Term Ferrules from #8 – #6 AWG (10 – 16mm²)
- Ideal for use on both insulated and non-insulated ferrules for a variety of uses
Panduit CT-1550 Contour Crimp™
- Crimps Pan-Term #22 – #10 AWG nylon and vinyl insulated terminals, splices, and disconnects
- Equipped with red and blue color-coded pocket to match the insulator color and wire AWG range
- Crimp dies are located closest to the pivot to provide a reduced crimp effort for those who make red and blue wire termination
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||WIRE GAUGE||APPLICATION||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|PAN-CT-1550||Panduit Contour Crimp Controlled Cycle Tool||#22 - #10||Pan-Term insulated and non-insulated ferrules, butt splices, terminals, disconnects||7.67" H x 2.47" W||1.56 lbs|
|PAN-CT-1104||Panduit Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool||#8 - #6||Pan-Term insulated and non-insulated ferrules||7.67" H x 2.47" W||0.70 lb|
- CT-1104 Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool Instructions (PDF)
- CT1550 Contour Crimp controlled Cycle Tool User Manual (PDF)
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How Can Cable Tie Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- A Closer Look At Panduit