Panduit Controlled Cycle Crimp Tools
Panduit’s controlled cycle crimp tools are ideal for securely connecting Pan-Term® ferrules and terminals to wires. These tools are ergonomically designed with a comfort grip to reduce fatigue and the risk of injury to an installer while creating consistently reliable crimps.
- Constructed of steel with a sturdy polypropylene grip for non slip grip and comfort
- Comfort design reduces fatigue during use and increases productivity
- Multi-position for a high quality crimp repetition
- Controlled cycle mechanism prevents tool from opening before a complete crimping cycle is over
Panduit CT-1104 Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool
- Square self adjusting profile crimp die specifically designed for crimping Pan-Term Ferrules from #8 – #6 AWG (10 – 16mm²)
- Ideal for use on both insulated and non-insulated ferrules for a variety of uses
Panduit CT-1550 Contour Crimp™
- Crimps Pan-Term #22 – #10 AWG nylon and vinyl insulated terminals, splices, and disconnects
- Equipped with red and blue color-coded pocket to match the insulator color and wire AWG range
- Crimp dies are located closest to the pivot to provide a reduced crimp effort for those who make red and blue wire termination
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||WIRE GAUGE||APPLICATION||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|PAN-CT-1550||Panduit Contour Crimp Controlled Cycle Tool||#22 - #10||Pan-Term insulated and non-insulated ferrules, butt splices, terminals, disconnects||7.67" H x 2.47" W||1.56 lbs|
|PAN-CT-1104||Panduit Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool||#8 - #6||Pan-Term insulated and non-insulated ferrules||7.67" H x 2.47" W||0.70 lb|
|PAN-CT-1005||Panduit Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool||#4 - #2||Pan-Term insulated and non-insulated ferrules||7.67" H x 2.47" W||1.40 lbs|
- CT-1104 Controlled Cycle Crimp Tool Instructions (PDF)
- CT1550 Contour Crimp controlled Cycle Tool User Manual (PDF)
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How Can Cable Tie Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- A Closer Look At Panduit
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!