What's special about these electrical safety devices?
- Locks individual circuits without the need for any tools; ideal for emergency situations and maintenance operations
- Universal design fits handles ranging from 0.30" to 0.60" tall and 0.16" to 0.35" thick, covering most current breakers
- Unlike some other breaker lockouts, this one has individual circuit coverage that lets you choose which circuits to de-energize, instead of locking the entire breaker
- Should be used in conjunction with Panduit Lockout Tags for maximum safety
- Click for More Features
Panduit's Tool-less Circuit Breaker Lockouts are perfect for situations where bulky, full breaker lockouts are impractical. Requiring no tools or extra equipment, these portable, lightweight lockouts install in seconds; providing a quick electrical safety solution for maintenance and repair operations.
|PAN-PSL-CBNT||"No Tool" Universal Circuit Breaker Lockout||2.05"L x 1"H x 0.75"W||0.2 lb.|
|PAN-PSL-6||Laminated Steel Padlock||Red|
|PAN-PSL-6BL||Laminated Steel Padlock||Black|
|PAN-PSL-6-LS||Laminated Steel Padlock, Long Shaft||Red|
|PAN-PSL-6BL-LS||Laminated Steel Padlock, Long Shaft||Black|
|PAN-PVT-96||Lockout Safety Tags, 5 PK|
- Needs no screwdriver, unlike virtually every other circuit breaker lockout on the market; you simply place the lockout over the handle, hand-tighten the set screw, rotate the toggle, and apply a padlock and tag
- Rugged nylon and stainless steel construction resists tampering and corrosion
- ? Compact and lightweight for easy storage
- OSHA 1910.147 compliant
|Circuit breaker sizes:||From 0.3" to 0.6" tall and 0.16" to 0.35" thick|
|Dimensions:||2.05"L x 1"H x 0.75"W|
|Material:||Nylon and stainless steel|
|Standards:||OSHA 1910.147 compliant|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- Saving Lives on the Job: Questions and Answers on Lockout/Tagout
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030