What's special about "in-rack" pathway ?
- Creates a pathway inside the rack for easy cable moves, additions and changes
- Choose between top and bottom mounting to prevent routing cables under the floor or overhead
- Ideal for mid-to-high density cable applications
- Click for More Features
Panduit's cable routing trough creates a pathway in the rack which makes cables easily accessible. The pathway makes it easier to maintain your network when its time to move, add or change cables. The trough is suitable for both copper and fiber optic cables and provides a pathway in a side by side rack setting. Constructed from durable steel, its black powder coated finish makes it a great accessory for any standard 19" rack.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||RACK SPACE||BEND RADIUS||COLOR||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|PAN-CMLT19||Panduit Lower Cable Routing Trough||4U||1.3"||Black||5.35 lbs|
|PAN-CMUT19||Panduit Upper Cable Routing Trough with Top Mount||2U||1.3"||Black||5.8 lbs|
|PAN-CMT4||Panduit Cable Routing Trough for 19" Racks||4U||-||Black||7.32 lbs|
- Wide channel helps to contain cables within each trough and provides convenient routing of cables
- 1.3” bend radius to support cables as they transition into vertical pathways to ensure data integrity
- Constructed from steel for durability
- Black powder coated finish for a scratch resistant surface
- Mountable on the channels of any 19” EIA standard rack using rack mounting screws
- Ideal for use in data centers, network installations and fiber optic applications
- Provides horizontal cable pathways in side by side rack systems
* Does not include mounting hardware
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||RU||CABLE CAPACITY|
|PAN-CMLT19||Lower trough with 1.3" bend radius mounts to the bottom of a standard 19" EIA rack.||6.92" H x 19.0" W x 4.5" D
(175.8 mm x 482.6 mm x 114.3 mm)
|PAN-CMUT19||Upper trough with 1.3" bend radius mounts to the top of a standard 19" EIA rack.||3.5" H x 19.0" W x 4.5" D
(88.9 mm x 482.6 mm x 114.3 mm)
|CMT4||Cable routing trough||6.9" H x 19.0" W x 4.5" D
(175.3 mm x 482.6 mm x 114.3 mm )
One rack space = 1.75" (44.45 mm)
All product color is black
*Standard TIA/EIA-568-B2-AD10 maximum allowable Augmented Category 6 Cable diameter = .354"
**Typical Panduit® TX6™ 10Gig™ Cable diameter = .310"
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Build a User-Friendly Network with Panduit Horizontal and Vertical Cable Managers
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts