Cabling, Pathways, and Racks Infrastructure Assessment
Panduit Physical Layer Services provides a comprehensive overview of your physical infrastructure, as well as an evaluation of your compliance with industry standards. A team of specialists will evaluate your system's ability to support both current and future network requirements. They provide both formal and informal knowledge transfer throughout the entire project lifecycle, to ensure that personnel understand how to obtain the maximum value from the infrastructure solutions.
- Evaluate the building layout and current components that make up the physical infrastructure
- Review the installation of cabling, pathways and racks to ensure they have been done to industry standards
- Inspect the quality of the cabling, terminations, routing, bundling, dressing and cable management
- Evaluate the cabling infrastructure and pathway impact on airflow, cooling and air handling spaces
- Survey cables, patch cords, patch panels and enclosures for proper identification and labeling
- Determine and document cable's carrying capacity, the ability to minimize cable length, proper bend radius control, and whether or not the infrastructure can support future growth
- Inspect cabling transitions from pathways to racks and patch fields
- Assess density utilization and recommend performance improvements
- Identify the cabinets' power capacity and rack level power distribution
- Evaluate the efficiency of cable management and racking system structure and layout
- Identify areas of concern, such as obstacles and violations of standards
- Go over the possibility of expansion plans and what their impact would be on the current infrastructure
- Assess the aesthetics of the data center and recommend improvements to meet client objectives
Please fill out the form below and one of our sales representatives will contact you with more information about your request. Thank you!
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- What is Arc Flash?
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International