What's special about this adhesive grommet edging?
- Molded from durable, flexible polyethylene plastic that protects soft skin and delicate wires from rough or unfinished edges
- Available in two styles: Solid Wall for protecting straight paths, or Slotted Wall for finishing inside holes or irregular surfaces like in computer racks or residential enclosures
- Adhesive lining (with no liner to peel off) ensures product will stay where it is installed, and requires no special tool or messy user supplied adhesives once pressure is applied
- Click for More Features
Panduit® Adhesive Grommet Edging protects wires and cables from friction and wearing damage caused by the sharp, unfinished edging of panel walls and cable knockouts in rack equipment. Grommet edging not only protects, but adds appeal to once unappealing surfaces.
|PART #||PANEL THICKNESS||OUTSIDE WIDTH
|SLOTTED WALL – Continuous Polyethylene w/ Adhesive|
|PAN-GEE62F-A||0.036 - 0.062||0.9 - 1.6||0.131||3.3||0.16||4.1||100'||Natural, Black|
|PAN-GEE99F-A||0.062 - 0.099||1.6 - 2.5||0.169||4.3||0.185||4.7||100'||Natural, Black|
|PAN-GEE144F-A||0.099 - 0.144||2.5 - 3.7||0.213||5.4||0.222||5.6||100'||Natural, Black|
|SOLID WALL – Continuous Polyethylene w/ Adhesive|
|PAN-GES62F-A||0.036 - 0.062||0.9 - 1.6||0.131||3.3||0.16||4.1||100'||Natural, Black|
|PAN-GES99F-A||0.062 - 0.099||1.6 - 2.5||0.169||4.3||0.185||4.7||100'||Natural, Black|
|PAN-GES144F-A||0.099 - 0.144||2.5 - 3.7||0.213||5.4||0.222||5.6||100'||Natural, Black|
- By adding grommet edging to all your panels, you create a professional finished look that’s affordable, and you reduce the chance of skin damage accidents caused from coming in contact with sharp or splintering edges.
- Available in two colors (natural or black) for enhancing unfinished edging, and complimenting preexisting décor or equipment
- Available on a 100’ reel for easy handling and dispensing of grommet lining
- Made from highly flexible and very economical weather resistant polyethylene that goes on easy, and holds up to punishment
- RoHS compliant
- UL HB rated for flammability
|Material:||Weather resistant polyethylene with rubber based adhesive|
|Maximum Temperature Rating:||122°F (50°C)|
|Minimum Temperature Rating:||-40°F (-40°C)|
|Roll Length:||100 feet|
|Color:||Available in black or natural|
|Wall:||Slotted or Solid- 0.062, 0.099, 0.144|
|UL Rating:||UL HB|
Use these tables as a guide to determine PANDUIT grommet edging sizes. The most common gauges for electrical applications of sheet metal dimensions are listed based on the Manufacturer Standard Gauge for Steel.
for Steel (in)
for Steel (in)
for Steel (in)
Grommet edging installation is an easy 3 step process:
- First, you clean the edge of the panel to remove any grease, dirt, oil, and loose particles.
- Next, you install the edging over the cleaned edge.
- Last, you simply apply thumb pressure to activate the adhesive, and enjoy your finished product.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Hole Saw FAQ's
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- How Does The UL 94 Vertical Flame Test Work
HOW-TO CORNER -
Can this be used on the knock outs in electrical panels (high voltage applications). I'm wondering because I need to add a bushing or grommet to a knock out with a large diameter cable already going through it.
- Thank you for your question. These products are not rated for high voltage and they can only withstand a minimal amount of temperatures. I would not recommend this application for it.
- Thank you for your question. This product is not UL rated.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030