What's special about this 1-Piece Raceway?
- Simple to install. Attractive & customizable design
- Flexible hinge allows for easy upkeep
- Full line of accessories is available
- Strong adhesive can hold up to your heaviest applications
- Comes in White but easy to paint with any latex based color
- Available in 2 sizes to suit your application
- Click for More Features
This latching cable raceway is an excellent cable hider in the home, office or conference room quickly and easily. The adhesive backing holds strong to any flat smooth surface, from walls to desks to floors, and the hinged top is easy to open and close when removing or adding cables, but holds shut to keep your wires and cords protected during use. It's a simple, affordable and effective way to clean up messy cables and wires.
3/4" x 1/2"
1.5" x 3/4"
|WR-SR-S-6||3/4" x 1/2" 1-Piece Raceway - White||6'||
|WR-SR-S-6-CASE||3/4" x 1/2" 1-Piece Raceway - Case of 20 - White||6'||
|PART #||IMAGE||DESCRIPTION||PRICE / UNIT|
|WR-SR-S-CE||Ceiling Entry for Small Raceways Series|
|WR-SR-S-END||End Cap for Small Raceways Series|
|WR-SR-S-3T||3-Way Tee for Small Raceways Series|
|WR-SR-S-IC||Inside Corner for Small Raceways Series|
|WR-SR-S-OC||Outside Corner for Small Raceways Series|
|WR-SR-S-90||Flat 90° Elbow for Small Raceways Series|
|WR-SR-S-SC||Splice/Joint Cover for Small Raceways Series|
|WR-SR-L-6||1.5" x 3/4" 1-Piece Raceway - White||6'|
|WR-SR-L-6-CASE||1.5" x 3/4" 1-Piece Raceway - Case of 20 - White||6'|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||# of Pieces||PRICE|
|WR-SR-KIT-2-L||Snapper 11 Pieces Raceway Kit
Contains: 4-1.5" x 3/4" Raceway Sticks, 2- Flat 90° Elbows, 1- 3 Way Tee, 2- Splice/Joint Covers, 1- Outer Corner Cover and 1- Inner Corner Cover.
|WR-SR-KIT-1-L||Snapper 14 Pieces Raceway Kit
Contains: 4-1.5" x 3/4" Raceway Sticks, 2- Flat 90° Elbows, 1- 3 Way Tee, 2- Splice/Joint Covers, 1- Outer Corner Cover, 1- Inner Corner Cover, 2- End Caps and 1- Ceiling Entry.
|PART #||IMAGE||DESCRIPTION||PRICE / PIECE|
|WR-SR-L-CE||Ceiling Entry for Large Raceways Series|
|WR-SR-L-END||End Cap for Large Raceways Series|
|WR-SR-L-3T||3-Way Tee for Large Raceways Series|
|WR-SR-L-IC||Inside Corner for Large Raceways Series|
|WR-SR-L-OC||Outside Corner for Large Raceways Series|
|WR-SR-L-90||Flat 90° Elbow for Large Raceways Series|
|WR-SR-L-SC||Splice/Joint Cover for Large Raceways Series|
- Strong yet flexible material for installer's safety
- Comparable to Panduit LD series
ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
- Smart Cable Management for School and Universities
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your questions. This is not an outdoor rated raceway.
- Thank you for your question. This item has adhesive on the back so you can easily mount it to your wall.
- Thank you for your question. A regular saw or a wire duct cutting tool will work.
- Yes, an end cap is available for this item.
- Thank you for your question. The compatible accessories with this raceway can be found by clicking on this link (http://www.cableorganizer.com/p/wirerun-snapper-raceways). Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
- Thank you for your question. Please review the accessories page by clicking on the link below. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions http://www.cableorganizer.com/p/wirerun-snapper-raceways
- Thank you for your question. Please review our outdoor rated cable covers - Part number FWG-300-BK. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
- You will only need a joint/splice connector to join two (or more) pieces of raceway together. You will not need then to join other accessories to the raceway.
- Unfortunately the color White is the only option at this time. We do have alternative raceway options which are available in black: http://www.cableorganizer.com/surface-raceways/latching.html
- Thank you for your question. We would welcome an opportunity to work with you to better understand your project and requirements. Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
We got this for our home theater to hide some of the wires coming out of the back of our screen/media center. We installed it, painted it the same color as the wall, and lo-and-behold no more wires! Perfect for the job and easy for us to use.
- Primary use:
- Easy To Set Up
- Easy To Use
- Great Price
- Quality Construction
I found this product as a solution to the many equipment cables we have in our conference room at the building I work at. We often host clients and guests to meet in our office and having our cables neat and organized has been an overall upgrade to the look of our rooms. When picking the parts for this product, we were able to truly customize how it would work in the conference room because of all the different hinges, sizes, and parts that are available.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: