What's special about this power/data grommet?
- 3 AC outlets & either 2 powered USB connections or CAT5 ports - ready to go!
- Power and data connections right on your table top
- Sits stylish and flush with your table while not in use
- Great addition to desktops, conference tables, classrooms, laboratories and hotel suites
- Click for More Features
All you need at the tip of your fingers; both power and data are now more accessible than ever. Pre-wired for a plug-and-go deployment and installation has never been so easy. Simply cut a 4.21" (107 mm) hole on your table and the Bonito Power Grommet will snap right in - you're ready to go!
|WireRun Bonito & Pompano Outlet Power Strips|
|WR-BONITO-PPPXX-96||Bonito Outlet Power Strip||3 Power & 2 Powered USB|
|WR-POMPANO-PPP55-96||Pompano Outlet Power Strip||3 Power & 2 CAT 5e RJ-45 Connectors|
|Part #||Description||Ports||Cutout Diameter||Overall Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|SW-GMPT-1||PowerTap Grommet Power Data Center||3 Power / 2 Cat5||4.21" (10.7 cm)||4.375" W x 1.25" H||5.0 lbs (2.26 kg)|
- 8 foot power cord
- All power outlets are grounded for proper electrical safety
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Made using fire retardant ABS thermoplastics
- USB Ports have a combined output of 2.1A at 5V
- 15A 125V
|WR-BONITO-PPPXX-96||Bonito Power Grommet with 3 Power / 2 Powered USB||4.44" (112.7 mm)||3.69 (93.7 mm)||1.13" (28.7 mm)||4.21" (106.9 mm)||1.25" (31.7 mm)|
|WR-POMPANO-PPP55-96||WireRun Pompano Grommet 3 Power / 2 CAT 5e Ethernet|
|SW-GMPT-1||PowerTap Grommet with 3 Power / 2 Cat5 Ethernet|
|USB||Powered USB 2.0|
|DATA||CAT 5e RJ45|
|Temperature||Operating: 32°F to 131°F (0 to 55° C)
Storage: 5°F to 149°F (-15 to 65° C)
|Relative Humdity||Operating: 0 to 80%
Storage: 0 to 80%
|Elevation||Operating: 0 to 10,000 ft (0 to 3,000 m)
Storage: 0 to 50,000 ft (0 to 15,000 m)
|Material||Fire Retardant ABS|
|Industry Standards||UL E309585|
|Patent Number||US 6,969,800 B1|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
Assembly Instructions -
- Determine the grommet placement on your desk or table top. Use a template as a guide for a hole saw or jig saw. Tape the pattern to the top.
- Drill a hole in the center of the template large enough to start cutting. Closely follow the circle perimeter with the jig saw blade.
- Feed the power cable and two ethernet pigtails through the hole first and then seat the grommet in place. If the grommet is a little loose for the hole, use some glue or cememt to hold the grommet in place.
- Plug the power cord into a wall outlet. Using a standard Ethernet Patch Cable, plug one end into a wall ethernet wall jack or router and the other end into one of the short pigtails of the Power Tap. Repeat for second ethernet port.
Slide tab back to enable pivoting of the PowerTap. When rotation is complete it will lock in place.
- The Top 5 Reasons to Choose Powerflor
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
- Smart Cable Management for School and Universities
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
- Easy To Use
- Quality Construction
Comments about Wirerun Bonito Power Grommet:
The hidden receptacle arrived quickly and was all I had hoped it would be and more.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: