What’s special about this cable manager?
- Constructed of a liquid crystal polymer that is five times as strong as steel (pound for pound)
- Invisible to MRI systems; this guarantees clearer and more accurate results
- Resists cutting, abrasion, chemicals and moisture for reliable protection in many applications
- Expands to help install cabling with connectors attached while keeping a snug fit
- Ideal for high tech applications such as aerospace, medical, science and manufacturing
- Click for More Features
Generally speaking, if you need effective protection against abrasion, chemicals, moisture and cutting that is also invisible to an MRI scanner you’re looking at several different products. Vectran multifilament cable sleeve is a perfect solution for any application requiring all of these properties in one place. This makes the sleeving great for the most demanding applications in technology, health, boating, research and more.
|TX-VEN013NT-100FT||1/8"||100 ft.||0.36 lbs|
|TX-VEN013NT-500FT||1/8"||500 ft.||1.8 lbs|
|TX-VEN025NT-100FT||1/4"||100 ft.||0.75 lbs|
|TX-VEN025NT-500FT||1/4"||500 ft.||3.6 lbs|
- Cut cleanly with Kevlar scissors or industrial Kevlar shears
|Recommended Cutting||Kevlar Shears|
|Tensile Strength - Yarn (ASTM D-2265) lbs.||20|
|Moisture Absorption % (ASTM D-570)||< .005|
|Hard Vacuum Data (ASTM E-595 at 10-5 torr)|
|Oxygen Index (ASTM D-2863)||> 30|
|Operating Temperatures||Melt (ASTM D-2117)||625°F/330°C|
|Chlorinated Solvents||No Effect|
|Hydraulic Fluid (MIL-H-5606)||No Effect|
|Fungus (ASTM G-21)||No Effect|
|Salt Water (O-S-1926)||No Effect|
|Lubricating Oil (MIL-A-8243)||No Effect|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030