What's special about this security wrist monitor?
- Easily connects to surveillance cameras to assist in making major or minor adjustments to your camera's view
- Compact unit is equipped with a strap that can be attached to your wrist, as well as a tripod thread that allows for optional tripod attachment, so you can stand the unit on your work surface for hands-free monitoring
- Clear color 3.5" TFT LCD screen provides easy viewing
- Click for More Features
Triplett's CamView W35 is the ideal tool for any CCTV or security installation professional. This compact device allows you to not only verify, view and adjust your security cameras, but also listen to and view DVR output.
|TR-8050||Triplett CamView W35
Includes: CamView W35, NiMH Batteries, Battery Charger, Wrist Strap, BNC Jumper, RCA Audio/Video Input Cable, RCA Audio/Video Output Cable, Carrying Case, Instruction Manual, Storage Box
|4-3/4"L x 3-3/4"H x 1-1/4"D||0.56 lb|
- Includes rechargeable batteries for up to 6 hours of operation, so you have plenty of power to complete most jobs on just one charge
- Silkgrip finish provides a sure grip to prevent dropping
- Standard input is a BNC video jack for universal camera connection
- Automatic NTSC/PAL operation, to switch to and accommodate the system you are using
- Easy to read onscreen display shows your video settings, so adjustments can be made with just a click of a button
- Auto-standby equipped so your battery power lasts longer
- Built-in speaker provides audio support if needed
- Ideally used for:
- Adjusting camera output
- Checking camera video signal quality
- DVR output viewing
- Jobs that require compatibility with other NTSC/PAL devices
- CamView W35
- NiMH Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Wrist Strap
- BNC Jumper
- RCA Audio/Video Input Cable
- RCA Audio/Video Output Cable
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Storage Box
|Display||3.5" High Contrast Active Matrix TFT LCD Screen|
|Video Formats Support||NTSC and PAL|
|Resolution||320 x 240|
|Video Level and Impedance||1.0Vp-p 75 ohm|
|Video Adjustments||Brightness, Contrast, Saturation(color), Sharpness, Volume, Language|
|Product Dimensions||4 3/4" x 3 3/4" x 1 1/4"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
does this have an output to operate a 12v DC camera ? Or do we install all cameras and only tap into the video side to to adjust ? my cameras have a separate power cable (siamese) to operate them it is not throughout the BNC connector, they are Samsung cameras.
- Thank you for your question. This is designed to tap into the video stream and adjust.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030