What's special about this security alarm?
- Senses movement through walls and lets out the sound of a barking attack dog to deter criminals
- Barking increases as intruder gets closer for added realism
- Simple set-up: just plug it in adjust settings to your liking
- Ideal for protecting your home without paying for an expensive security system
- Click for More Features
It would be cool to have a 300 lb. attack wolf with a spiked collar, 5 rows of razor sharp teeth, and a bitter distaste for criminals to protect your home, but food could get expensive. If you're looking for an effective, affordable solution, the Rex Plus may be just what you need. Simply install this portable device right next to a door or window and it plays a simulation of an attack dog barking should anyone come within 30 ft. (adjustable). For less risky times of day, or when expecting guests, try the rainforest sounds alert. If you're in a joking mood, keep the dog barking for the guests you're expecting!
|SSTI-ED-50||STI Rex Plus Barking Dog Alarm||3" L x 1.125" W x 7.5" H||2.2 lbs (1 kg)|
- Also does short rainforest sounds to announce visitors or continuous rainforest sounds to create atmosphere
- Distance is adjustable up to 30 ft. (depending on material)
|Power Supply||12 VDC, 100 mA|
|Net Weight||2.2 lbs (1 kg)|
|Power Consumption||Detecting 0.22 W
Barking: 2.6 W
|Dimensions||3" L x 1.125" W x 7.5" H
(7.62 x 2.85x 19.05 cm)
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030