What's special about this multifunction door alarm?
- Emits a deafening 105 dB alarm when your door is opened
- 3 time modes: 30 seconds, 3 minutes, or continuous (until disabled by user)
- Choose between standard, double door, or dual mode (for exit and entry)
- Easily installed and runs off one 9V battery (included)
- Ideal for preventing unauthorized access or notifying personnel of an emergency in a commercial facility
- Click for More Features
The Exit Stopper® by STI picks up where your other security devices leave off. Install it onto unauthorized entry/exit point in your facility and it belts out a piercing 105 dB siren that you simply can't miss, unless you're working in a 105 dB siren testing facility... but what are the chances?
Do not use this alarm outdoors!
|SSTI-6400||Exit Stopper Door Alarm for Standard Doors||105 dB||Red or Green|
|SSTI-6402||Exit Stopper Door Alarm for Double Doors||105 dB|
|SSTI-6406||Exit Stopper for Both Sides of a Door||105 dB|
- Delay mode lets you exit before it arms
- Nearly indestructible polycarbonate housing prevents vandals from disabling it
- Compact design fits any door without being obstructive
- Makes a great cost-effective alternative to horizontal bar alarms
- Includes a warning label to prevent entry and exit
NOTE: Do not use this alarm outdoors!
|Warning Horn||Low: 95 dB
High: 105 dB
|Relay Contacts||Form C Dry 0-30 Volts
AC/DC, 1 Amp
|Stanby Current||10 uA|
|Alarm Current||200 mA|
|Operating temperature Range||-40° to 250°F
(-40° to 121°C)
|Reccomended Operating Temperature||32°F to 113°F
(0°C to 45°C
|Dimension||5.375 in. x 5.375 in. x 2 in.
(137 x 137 x 51 mm)
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 9 Products for Fire Protection
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030