What's special about these Power over Ethernet Switches?
- Versatile, easy-to-set-up switches with PoE capabilities to remotely power up devices such as wireless access points, VoIP telephones, surveillance cameras, media devices, and other equipment requiring power and networking connectivity
- Ergonomic design provides a cost-effective solution for providing PoE connectivity to smaller networks and workgroups, while supplying sufficient power and connectivity for larger offices as well
- Every port supports the latest IEEE 802.3af standard to safely and simultaneously provide consistent class 1, 2, 3 or 0 power levels to all compatible devices
- Click for More Features
Whether you're looking to install a surveillance camera or a wireless access point, device placement is very important, and if there are no nearby power receptacles, your whole layout can be thrown off. This is a major reason why manufacturers are intergrating Power over Ethernet (PoE) into their network devices. The Signamax™ Unmanaged PoE Switches feature the latest IEEE 802.3af standard, to provide convenient network expansion for connecting a wide range of compatible Power over Ethernet devices and hubs.
|SX-065-7331GPOEP||18-port Gigabit unmanaged PoE/PoE+ switch -- 16-port 10/100/1000 PoE/PoE+ plus 2 Gigabit SFP ports.||18|
|SX-065-7309POEP||8-port 10/100 PoE/PoE+ plus 1 combo Gigabit port, 150W power||8|
|SX-065-7309POEP-FP||8-port 10/100 PoE/PoE+ plus 1 combo Gigabit port, 250 W power.||8|
|SX-065-7305GPOEP||5-port 10/100/1000, with 4 ports 802.3at PoE/PoE+.||5|
|SX-065-73051FXSCPOE||5-port fiber PoE switch; 4 ports with 4 10/100 Ports 802.3af PoE plus one 100BaseFX SC MM fiber uplink port.||5|
|SX-065-7308POE-FP||8-Port 10/100BaseT/TX Full-Power PoE Switch||8|
|SX-065-7308POE-FPRM||Rack Mount Kit for SX-065-7308POE-FP Switch|
- Ultra-fast, wire-speed switching matrix provides non-blocking performance to help maintain 10/100 Base T/TX data transfer speeds
- Each port supports 15.4 watts of power simultaneously, or 124 watts combined for high-performance PoE applications
- Built-in auto-detection automatically becomes aware of connected devices and power consumption levels to help ensure proper usage
- Each port features Auto-MDIX and Auto-Negotiating to provide smooth transitions and maximum performance
- Labeled, and easy- to-read LED indicators provide data and PoE activity
- Optional rack mount kit allows this PoE switch to be easily fitted for installation inside most racks or enclosures
- FCC Part 15 Class A and CE mark approval
- UL, EN, and IEC 60950-1 listed
- Five-year manufacturer's warranty
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts