What's special about this floor mat?
- Overall thickness is half inch
- Three-year warranty against manufacturer's defects (not warranted for use with spike heels or stools)
The ERGO MAT mat is designed to provide added traction through corrugated top surface patterns and textures. Made of durable rubber compounds, these mats can be used in areas where welding takes place. This one-half inch thick mat with a rubber top surface and a dense closed cell foam base enhances ergonomic benefit and worker comfort. The sloped, beveled, and sealed sides minimize tripping hazards and resist moisture.
|PART #||DIMENSIONS||MAT COLOR||PRICE|
|MATS-474-2-3||2" x 3"||Black
|MATS-474-3-5||3" x 5"|
|MATS-474-3-12||3" x 12"|
|MATS-474-4-6||4" x 6"|
Related Floor Mats
|-||• Diamond Sof-Tred with Dyna-Shield
• Pebble Step Sof-Tred with Dyna-Shield
|• Cushion Trax
|• Saddle Trax
• Ergo Mat Grande
• Safety Stance
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030