What's special about these rack mount lockboxes?
- Two models are available; the LBX-3 has a 5-1/4" rack height
- (3U space) and the LBX-4 with a 7" rack height (4U space)
- Storage height is only 1/2" less than overall height
- Mounts in 19" racks
- Click for More Features
Keep your frequently used gear and spare parts exactly where you need it; right where you’ll be working. No need to waste time scurrying to different locations to pick up essential gear and parts. It’s right there under lock and key. Each model has a useful depth of 9”. Just the right size to store plenty of gear while saving you money over conventional rack mount drawers.
Rackmount Storage WITH Keylock
|PART #||RACKING HEIGHT||WIDTH x DEPTH||WEIGHT||FINISH||PRICE|
|QMA-LBX-3||5.25" (3U)||17" W x 9" D||10 lbs||Black powder coat with installed keylock|
|QMA-LBX-4||7" (4U)||17" W x 9" D||11 lbs||Black powder coat with installed keylock|
- 16-gauge steel construction for strength
- Door latch keeps door closed even when unlocked
- A doorstop keeps the door level so it can be used as a shelf
- Finished in durable black powder-coat
- Standard key lock included
- UL listed
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
|QMA-LBX-3||5.25" (3U)||17"||9"||10 lbs||Black powder coat||Pre-Installed|
|QMA-LBX-4||7" (4U)||17"||9"||11 lbs||Black powder coat||Pre-Installed|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Racks & Enclosures Features & Benefits by Middle Atlantic
- Cable Management by Middle Atlantic
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adequate Storage Space
- Easy Setup
- Efficient Use Of Space
- Protects Servers
- Quality construction
- Saving Space
Comments about RACK MOUNT STORAGE LOCKBOX LBX SERIES 3 SPACE-LOCK INSTALLED-BLACK PODER COAT:
I used this to enclose a router in a shared equipment room. It's working well as an inexpensive way to keep other tenants from hitchhiking on our network. It fit in the rack nicely. The box is solidly constructed and cannot be easily pried open. The opening in the back has a rubber diaphragm grommet to protect the cables. If you want truly secure installation you must purchase some type of locking screws or rack security door.