What's special about this 4 post rack?
- Houses half rack equipment from many manufacturers
- Low-profile and compact dimensions make the half-rack a great option for space efficiency wherever needed
- Internal lacing/cable tie points facilitate proper cable management
- Welded steel construction ensures durability for years; backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Half-rack equipment is often mounted side-by-side inside of standard racks, but you may need a separate rack in many situations. This open frame half-rack by Middle Atlantic provides 8-12 spaces in a minimal design, maximizing space efficiency. Expect top performance and durability from its 12 gauge welded steel construction that's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
|Part #||Rack Space||Overall Dimensions||Weight||Price|
|MA-HRF-1214||12U||21.94" H x 10.65" W x 14" D||16.24 lbs|
|MA-HRF-814||8U||14.94" H x 10.65" W x 14" D||13.47 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||125 lbs|
|Finish||Black Powder Coat|
|Dimensions||8U: 14.94" H x 10.65" W x 14" D
12U: 21.94" H x 10.65" W x 14" D
|Weight||8U: 13.47 lbs
12U: 16.24 lbs
No Manual Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Sheet Metal Gauge
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- This open rack is designed to be used in areas of limited space. As with all our wall mount products, the installer will restricted by the dimensions of the rack. The HRF model does not conform to the 19" wide rack standard and standard rack mount equipment will not fit in this cabinet. If the equipment is suited for mounting in a Half-Rack, then the next limitation is typically the depth of the rack. In this case, nothing greater than 14" will fit in this rack.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts