What's special about these lighting units?
- Simple, low profile luminaire features two (2) adjustable lamp heads for quick and accurate positioning
- Self-contained backup battery provides lighting for up to 90 minutes (standard – no compliance required) in emergency situations
- Included universal “EZ” mounting plate simplifies installation, saving time and money
- Durable, high-impact thermoplastic construction can withstand environmental and physical elements even in industrial or commercial settings
- Click for More Features
Modern, one-piece MR-16 Emergency Lighting Units provide warehouses, residences and businesses alike with the emergency lighting required by most state and local building codes. Its easy to install design can simply mount over standard junction boxes, perfect for pre-existing or new construction applications.
|MOR-73152||MR16 Halogen||120/277 VAC||(2) 5 Watt||White||5" H x 16" W x 4" D||4.15 lbs|
|MOR-73154||MR16 Halogen||120/277 VAC||(2) 5 Watt||Black||5" H x 16" W x 4" D||3.95 lbs|
- Fully automated lighting solution senses a loss of power and immediately turns on the back up battery for a no-hassle solution
- Small form factor design with neutral finishes will blend in with or complement existing décor, or can be painted to match your wall color
- Includes two 5 watt MR16 (Multifaceted reflector) lamps, providing a more concentrated beam of light
- External push-to-test button allows for routine functionality checks in compliance with OSHA (1910.37(b)(1) requirements
- 6-volt, pure lead, maintenance-free battery self-charges for a 24 hour period between emergency uses
- Features a universal transformer (120/277 VAC) for use in most standard applications
- UL 924 listed for electrical safety, even in damp locations
|Material (Housing)||Injection-molded, V-0 flame retardant, high-impact thermoplastic|
|Material (Lens)||High-impact Polystyrene|
|Battery Operating Temperature||65° to 85° F [19° to 30° C]|
|UL Listing||UL 924 - Damp Location|
|WIDTH||HEIGHT||DEPTH (Base)||DEPTH (w/Lights)|
|MOR-73152||(Qty 2) MR16 Halogen||120/277 VAC||5||White||16"||40.64 cm||5"||13 cm||2.25"||5.715 cm||4"||10.16 cm||4.15 lbs|
|MOR-73154||(Qty 2) MR16 Halogen||120/277 VAC||5||Black||16"||40.64 cm||5"||13 cm||2.25"||5.715 cm||4"||10.16 cm||3.95 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Mommy's Little Helpers: Baby Registry Must-Haves for Safety Minded Parents
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
- Smoke Alarm Roundup
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts