What's special about this lock box?
- Provides maximum protection to your house security VCR & DVR equipment
- Provides enough space for switches & accessories
- Two fan cut outs: one on the top and one on the back, so you can blow air out of the top if the box is mounted to the wall
- Click for More Features
|KH-1917-3-001-00||VCR/DVR Security Lock Box||9"H x 20"W x 21"D||30 lbs.|
|KH-1917-3-002-00||Mounting Bracket Set||11.34"H x 0.97"W x 19.61"D||3 lbs.|
|KH-1908-3-001-01||Fan Assembly Kit
(Includes mounting hardware)
- Vented front and rear panels to keep equipment cool
- Flexible mounting options; may be mounted on top surfaces or wall mounted (with optional mounting brackets)
- Includes two rear cable access plugs allowing easy cable routing
- Front swing-out door offers a pre-installed cam lock and two keys
- Heavy-duty 18AWG steel frame construction
- Black electrostatic microfinish
- Made in the USA
The VCR/DVR Security Lock Box provides a secure means to house security VCR and DVR equipment. It's designed for maximum protection of video time-lapse recorders and like equipment, protecting it from unauthorized access with enough space for switches and accessories. The housing features outstanding cooling characteristics aided by an optional ultra quiet fan, sold separately. Included also are two rear cable access plugs, allowing easy cable routing.
Can't find what you are looking for? Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
|Top of Lock Box||Isometric View of Security Lock Box|
|Front View of Lock Box||Side View of Lock Box|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Component Video Cables Demystified
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030