What's special about these cable prep tools?
- Cleanly, quickly, and easily strips PVC-insulated twisted pair cables (3/16" to 3/8" diameter) and inner conductors
- Automatically adjusts to the diameter of the cable (conductor stripper requires adjustment)
- Pocket clip keeps the tool on the ready for the busy technician
- Retractable safety cutter is great for cutting packing material such as poly/plastic strapping and cable ties
- Click for More Features
Cable preparation and termination should be the least stressful part of setting up a network. The PC-CAT cable stripper by Jokari keeps it simple. Insert your cable, close the stripper, give it a little squeeze, twist, and pull and you’re done. No adjustment is required for outer stripping and it even strips the inner individual conductors. This handy tool fits right in your pocket and provides years of high-integrity installations.
|JK-30161||Jokari PC-CAT Twisted Pair Cable Stripper|
- Compatible with shielded and unshielded cable
- Titanium Nitride coated blades ensure accurate cuts and a long service life for the blade
|Cable Insulation Material||PVC|
|Cable Diameter Range||3/16" to 3/8"|
|Blade Coating||Titanium Nitride|
|Dimensions||4.88" L x 1.37" W x 0.98" Diameter|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts