What’s special about this coax stripper?
- Quickly and cleanly strips the outer and inner jackets from all types of coaxial cables
- Requires no adjustment, even when moving from outer to inner jacket stripping
- Internal ruler helps you get identical connector-fitting lengths on each cut
- Compact size fits in your pocket for easy handling, transport, and storage
- Click for More Features
Complicated tools can result in slow, low-integrity jobs, waste and even worker discomfort. The Jokari 30060 keeps things simple, fast, and very accurate. This compact termination tool is designed to strip any coaxial cable without having to waste time finding the correct opening. Just insert the cable, give it a twist and a pull and observe the perfection. It even strips the inner jacket, again, with no adjustment. With its soft grip and fast, high integrity results, this stripper is especially suited to high density applications.
|JK-30060||Jokari Coaxial Cable Stripper||3.93" L x 0.70" W||0.7 oz|
- Non-slip grip on the outside of the tool keeps you in control for higher accuracy
- Titanium Nitride coated steel blades ensure years of service
- Ideal for the most professional installation of satellite, cable TV, broadband internet and more
|Cable Insulation Material||PVC|
|CableDiameter Range||3/16" to 9/64"|
|Cable Type||All Coaxial Cable|
|Blade Material||Steel (Titanium Nitride coated)|
|Dimensions||3.93" L x 0.70" W|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- What are Plenum Cables, and When Should They be Used?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts