What's special about these IP IR LED illuminators?
- Uses infrared LEDs to illuminate an area for video capture by a surveillance camera up to 312 ft away
- PoE operation is designed for use with PoE network cameras for simpler, cleaner installation
- IR light is only slightly visible (850nm) to invisible (940nm), so these should be used in applications in which covert surveillance is desired
- Built-in photocell automatically turns the unit on in low light to save energy and extend service life
- IP67 weatherproof housing provides years of reliable service outdoors
Many modern surveillance cameras contain a few IR LEDs for night capture, but it won't be long before you discover how ineffective they are. If you're looking for picture that's just as clear at night from a few hundred feet as it would be in the day, dedicated illumination is absolutely necessary. These quality IR LED illuminators capture all the action up to 312 ft. away, and are built to withstand the roughest conditions. Choose the angle/distance that best fits your application; all prices are the same within each of the 2 series available.
|IL-IR148-A10-POE||10°||115 ft (35m)||850nm|
|IL-IR148-A30-POE||30°||66 ft (20m)||850nm|
|IL-IR148-A60-POE||60°||49 ft (15m)||850nm|
|IL-IR148-A100-POE||100°||40 ft (12m)||850nm|
|IL-IR148-A120-POE||120°||33 ft (10m)||850nm|
|IL-IR312-A10-POE||10°||312 ft (95m)||850nm|
|IL-IR312-A30-POE||30°||164 ft (50m)||850nm|
|IL-IR312-A60-POE||60°||115 ft (35m)||850nm|
|IL-IR312-A100-POE||100°||80 ft (24m)||850nm|
|IL-IR312-A120-POE||120°||66 ft (20m)||850nm|
|IL-IR312-C10-POE||10°||148 ft (45m)||940nm|
|IL-IR312-C30-POE||30°||79 ft (24m)||940nm|
|IL-IR312-C60-POE||60°||56 ft (17m)||940nm|
|IL-IR312-C100-POE||100°||40 ft (12m)||940nm|
|IL-IR312-C120-POE||120°||33 ft (10m)||940nm|
|Operating Temperature||-58° to 140° F
(-50° to 60° C)
|Dimensions||4.49" W x 4.33" H x 3.07" D
(114 x 110 x 78 mm)
Polycarbonate IR Filter
FCC part 15.107 Class B
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- Security: IP Cameras vs. Analog Cameras
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts