What's special about this security lockbox?
- Designed to house and protect DVRs and other digital recording equipment
- Hinged locking door is secured with a keyed lock
- Versatile design allows you to position the unit on a counter-top or shelf, or wall mount the unit horizontally or vertically
- Click for More Features
Great Lakes/BS2 created the UCB (Under Counter Box) so that you can safely and securely place small rack mounted or electrical equipment in a place that no unauthorized persons can get to it. This locking box can store DVD or digital recorders so that your security recordings cannot be tampered with.
|PART #||RACK SPACES||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|Great Lakes BS2 Under Counter Lockbox|
|QGL-BS2-UCB3||3 RMU||6.3"H x 21"W x 21"D||30 lbs|
|QGL-BS2-UCB5||5 RMU||9.8"H x 21"W x 21"D||30 lbs|
UCB is available in two sizes, 3 RMU and 5 RMU, to accommodate your individual needs. With a variety of mounting options the Under Counter Box can be easily attached or hung just about anywhere.
- Protected with durable, corrosion resistant textured powder coating
- Adjust the depth of the rails to create an exact fit for the sensitive equipment being housed
- Full length piano hinge swings open effortlessly every time
- Vents in the side panels keep your equipment cool and safe from overheating damage
- UL Listed UL 60950-1
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
BS2 Under Counter Lockbox dimensions drawing, click here
|Rack Spaces||3 RMU||5RMU|
|Dimensions||6.3"H x 21"W x 21"D||9.8"H x 21"W x 21"D|
|Weight||30 lbs||30 lbs|
|Weight Capacity||100 lbs||100 lbs|
|Enclosure Material||#16 gauge CRS||#16 gauge CRS|
|Mounting Rails||#14 gauge CRS||#14 gauge CRS|
|Conduit Knock Out||1/2", 1", 1-3/4"||1/2", 1", 1-3/4"|
|Fan Knock Out||4" dia. on both sides||4" dia. on both sides|
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Cooling Off with Thermal Enclosures
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030