What's special about this surface mount box?
- Let's you mount up to 4-gang standard wall plates on any work surface
- Wall plates will accept a wide variety of connections, including FSR's own IPS plates and Simple Solutions inserts
- Contains mounting feet that allow the unit to be moved freely about the surface
- Cables exit through rear mounted IPS grommet or connector plates
- Ideal for ideal for the classroom, laboratory, control room and many more
These desktop wall plate mounts are the perfect addition for anyone looking to unobtrusively integrate more components in their facility. These boxes allow you to conveniently bring connections from poke-thru devices, floor boxes or ceiling boxes, wherever they are, to your desktop. In certain applications, this will eliminate the need for expensive cutouts and greatly increase versatility.
- FSR 1-Gang Desktop Mounting Box Technical Drawing (PDF)
- FSR 2-Gang Desktop Mounting Box Technical Drawing (PDF)
- FSR 3-Gang Desktop Mounting Box Technical Drawing (PDF)
- FSR 4-Gang Desktop Mounting Box Technical Drawing (PDF)
|FSR-DSKB-1G||3.41 x 3.64 x 4.48" (86.61 x 92.46 x 113.79mm)|
|FSR-DSKB-2G||5.22 x 3.64 x 4.48" (132.59 x 92.46 x 113.79mm)|
|FSR-DSKB-3G||7.03 x 3.64 x 4.48" (178.56 x 92.46 x 113.79mm)|
|FSR-DSKB-4G||8.84 x 3.64 x 4.48" (224.54 x 92.46 x 113.79mm)|
No Manual Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Hiding Cables in a Computer Lab
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts