What’s special about these storage racks?
- 600 lb. weight capacity holds just about anything you would need to store on a shelf
- Snap-together design assembles in minutes without tools or special skills
- Adjustable leveling feet ensures stability on uneven surfaces
- Ventilated shelves keep stored items temperate and prevents moisture buildup in the event of a leak
- Click for More Features
Even though there’s nothing more fun than building shelves, lack of skill, time, weight capacity, and mobility can become problems. These heavy duty storage racks take care of each of those problems with relative ease. You don’t need to be a carpenter to snap the whole thing together in a few minutes. Unless you’re storing houses, the 600 lbs. weight capacity should be more than enough. If you need to move it, just clear it, break it down if desired, and move it on to the next location. And since many garage floors have uneven floors, the leveling feet are indispensable. Choose from 3 different sizes to fit your space and storage needs.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS (ASSEMBLED)||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|EX-ES-361872||Excel All Purpose Shelving||36" W x 72" H x 18" D||40.88 lbs|
|EX-ES-481872||Excel All Purpose Shelving||48" W x 72" H x 18" D||49.77 lbs|
|EX-ES-602472||Excel All Purpose Shelving||60" W x 72" H x 24" D||75.55 lbs|
- Ideal for the garage, kitchen, shed or workshop
- Ships flat for lowered costs
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs.|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- How Effective are Cable Locks at Protecting My Property?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts