What’s special about this tool bag?
- 5 outside compartments, 10 pockets, and 8 loops for holding your tools, testers, and other items needed for the job
- Contains a solid metal carry handle with rubber grip for maximum comfort; also has a removable strap for hands-free transport if needed
- Removable cover gives you full access to all of the tools inside
- Moisture repellant bottom lets you set the bag down in damp environments that might ruin other bags
- Click for More Features
The Work 116.04 tool bag by B & W International delivers classic craftsmanship and protection for all the screwdrivers, hammers, testers, and other portable tools in your arsenal. You get 23 versatile spaces, 2 carry options, and a convertible top for maximum access. This bag even sports a stylish (yet simple) design, because that never hurts.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||STORAGE||LOAD CAPACITY||PRICE|
|BW-116-04||B & W International Work 116.04 Tool Bag||
- Solid bottom rails ensure the bag will retain its shape over time under heavy loads
- Velcro flaps open easier and (usually) last longer than zippers
|Inside Dimensions||15.35” x 7.67” x 10.34”|
|Outside Dimensions||17.71” x 9.84” x 10.62”|
|Load Capacity||26.4 lbs. (12 kg)|
|Weight||4.4 lbs. (1.9 kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- How Can Cable Tie Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030