What’s special about this tool tote bag?
- Compartments, outside: 8 (front), 1 small accessory pouch; inside:5 large pockets, 2 side pockets, 2 small pockets, 1 tool board with 11 loops on front side, 8 pockets on back side
- Opens 90° and stands on its own for full access to all inner components
- Large laptop compartment with removable document partition helps you keep your records and reports in order
- Splash-proof bottom prevents moisture from seeping in in case of an accident or the necessity of setting it down on a damp surface
- Click for More Features
The Service Tool Bag by B & W International is the perfect bag for the network technician. It protects and effectively organizes many hand tools, a few testers/mice, a laptop, documents and other items. While geared towards the network technician, it would also make a great fit for a hobbyist, handyman, electrician, artist and anyone other creative/professional mind that sees the potential.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||POCKETS||LOAD CAPACITY||PRICE|
|BW-116-01||B & W International Service Tool Tote Bag||
- Dedicated address pouch lets you provide return information in case of loss
|Interior Dimensions||17.32" x 12.59" x 7.08"|
|Exterior Dimensions||17.71" x 13.38" x 7.87"|
|Weight||5.9 lbs. (2.7 kg.)|
|Load Capacity||26.4 lbs. (12 kg.)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030