Whatís special about this printable shrink tubing?
- Fits all compatible Brother printers (please check your printerís manual for correct sizes)
- Comes in a variety of sizes for different cables
- UL VW1 rating ensures flame retardation in case of fire
- Ideal for professionally marking and branding cables
These heat shrink cartridges for Brother printers provide professional quality marking for your cable creation or label application. They easily beat plastic wire markers and sometimes laminated labels in looks, durability, and ease of application. All tubing is black ink on white polyolefin, but please be careful to select the correct size for your printer and cabling.
|PART #||WIDTH||RECOMMENDED CABLE DIAMETER||PRICE|
|BR-HSE211||0.23" (5.8 mm)||0.07" - 0.13" (1.7 - 3.2 mm)|
|BR-HSE221||0.34" (8.8 mm)||0.10" - 0.20" (2.6 - 5.1 mm)|
|BR-HSE231||0.46" (11.7 mm)||0.14" - 0.28" (3.6 - 7.0 mm)|
|BR-HSE241||0.69" (17.7 mm)||0.21" - 0.42" (5.4 - 10.6 mm)|
|BR-HSE251||0.92" (23.6 mm)||0.28" - 0.56" (7.3 - 14.3 mm)|
|Max Dielectric Strength Rating||300V/mil|
|Max Continuous Operating Temperature||257°F (125°)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Automate Your Business with Barcodes
- LAN, Telephone, Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
- How to Choose the Right Brother P-Touch Label Tape
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts