What's special about this tagout kit?
- Prinzing technology keeps you in compliance with OSHA safety regulations while working on circuits or conducting maintenance by locking out electrical panels and machines
- Case is constructed from rugged polyethylene for security and durability
- Locking toolbox ensures kit components won’t be lost or misplaced
- Click for More Features
The Brady Economy Lockout/ Tagout Kit provides nine components to give you peace of mind that your equipment is either de-energized or locked out in accordance with OSHA regulation 1910.47.
|BC-45618||Brady Prinzing Economy Lockout Kit|
|BC-T220||Brady Steel Lockout Hasps|
|BC-BL01||Brady Prinzing Single Pole Breaker Lockout|
|BC-BL03||Brady Prinzing Multi-Pole Breaker Lockout|
|BC-PLO23||Brady Prinzing 3 in 1 Plug Lockout|
Economy Lockout Kit Contents:
- Equipped with removable organizational tray so your safety items are easy to find
- 18 month manufacturer's warranty on defective parts
BC-T220 Steel Lockout Hasps:
Brady lockout hasps are the solution to your safety issues during group lockout occurrences. These are made of vinyl-coated high tensile steel and are plated to resist rust. Lock holes accommodate most standard lock shackles.
BL01 Prinzing Single Pole & BL03 Multi-Pole Breaker Lockout:
All Prinzing circuit breaker lockouts are made of durable polycarbonate material and are quick and easy to apply. These are designed to fit most single-pole or multi-pole breaker applications.
PLO23 Prinzing 3-In-1 Plug Lockout:
Prinzing 3-In-1 Plug Lockout accommodates high and low-voltage plugs up to 3" in diameter and 5 1/2" in length. 2 sliding top lids can be used individually or together to fit small, medium and large-diameter cords up to 1 1/4". Plug lockout is made of bright yellow thermoplastic material.
|Size:||7 1/2" H x 14" W x 8" D|
To view Brady's Warranty details, click here
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
- Saving Lives on the Job: Questions and Answers on Lockout/Tagout
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
- LAN, Telephone, Audio System Installations Require a Label Printer
- Automate Your Business with Barcodes
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030