Ortronics SERIES II® Faceplates
Ortronics introduces the SERIES II® Faceplates, the perfect solution for anyone looking for easy installation and maintenance of their wallplate connections.
The SERIES II® plates were designed to hold a wide variety of connector modules, including: VGA, CAT 5e & CAT6 jacks, S-video, RCA, BNC, and many more. With an easy loading method, these faceplates are sure to get you up and running right away.
- Recessed label fields to support TIA/EIA 606 Standards
- Oval mounting holes help with proper alignment
- Various profile sizes available to suit your particular application
- Deeper profile plates increase cable storage space
- UL Listing # E131600 - UL Standard 1863
- Low Profile Single Gang Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- Standard Profile Single Gang Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- Standard Profile Double Gang Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- High Profile Double Gang Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- Single Gang Angled Faceplate Specs (PDF)
|OR-40300158||Low Profile Single Gang Faceplate||1||4.5"H x 2.74"W x 0.5"D||0.2 lb.||Fog White|
|OR-40300011||Standard Profile Single Gang Faceplate||1||4.5"H x 2.74"W x 0.75"D||0.2 lb.||Fog White|
|OR-40300159||Standard Profile Double Gange Faceplate||2||4.47"H x 4.53"W x 0.77"D||0.2 lb.||Fog White|
|OR-40300175||High Profile Double Gang Faceplate||2||4.47"H x 4.53"W x 1.65"D||0.2 lb.||Fog White|
|OR-40300664||Single Gang Angled Faceplate||1||4.5"H x 2.75"W x 1.02"D||0.2 lb.||Fog White|
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding By: Middle Atlantic Products
- Three-Phase Electric Power
- The History of Wiremold
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!