What's special about these outlet plates by Ortronics?
Ortronics introduces the SERIES II® Faceplates, the perfect solution for anyone looking for easy installation and maintenance of their wallplate connections.
|OR-40300158||Low Profile Single Gang Faceplate||1||4.5"H x 2.74"W x 0.5"D||0.2 lb.||Fog White|
|OR-40300011||Standard Profile Single Gang Faceplate||1||4.5"H x 2.74"W x 0.75"D||0.2 lb.||Fog White|
|OR-40300159||Standard Profile Double Gange Faceplate||2||4.47"H x 4.53"W x 0.77"D||0.2 lb.||Fog White|
|OR-40300175||High Profile Double Gang Faceplate||2||4.47"H x 4.53"W x 1.65"D||0.2 lb.||Fog White|
|OR-40300664||Single Gang Angled Faceplate||1||4.5"H x 2.75"W x 1.02"D||0.2 lb.||Fog White|
The SERIES II® plates were designed to hold a wide variety of connector modules, including: VGA, CAT 5e & CAT6 jacks, S-video, RCA, BNC, and many more. With an easy loading method, these faceplates are sure to get you up and running right away.
- Recessed label fields to support TIA/EIA 606 Standards
- Oval mounting holes help with proper alignment
- Various profile sizes available to suit your particular application
- Deeper profile plates increase cable storage space
- UL Listing # E131600 - UL Standard 1863
- Low Profile Single Gang Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- Standard Profile Single Gang Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- Standard Profile Double Gang Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- High Profile Double Gang Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- Single Gang Angled Faceplate Specs (PDF)
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding By: Middle Atlantic Products
- Three-Phase Electric Power
- The History of Wiremold
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030