What's special about these communications and A/V jacks?
- Available in CAT 5e, CAT 6, F-type, BNC, RCA, speaker terminal, S-video, and blank modules
- Front loading, front removable design significantly simplifies installation and modification
- Snaps into any faceplate, patch panel, or raceway system that accepts TracJack or TracJack Clarity ports
- Ideal for building quality voice, data, and A/V networks of consistent quality and looks
- Click for More Features
Click here for Color Options
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
The Ortronics Basic Product Warranty guarantees product repair or replacement for five (5) years from the time of purchase, excluding labor costs.
- Most jacks are available in many colors to assist with color coding, cable identification, or décor matching
- High impact UL 94V-0 thermoplastic construction ensures durability
- Meets TIA/EIA 568 A/B requirements for efficient operation
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
- Clarity TrackJack 8P8C 568A/B Termination Instructions (PDF)
- Clarity TrackJack 45°, 8P8C 568A/B Termination Instructions (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The History of Wiremold
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- How to Prevent Computer and Data Theft
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030