OptiSeal Heat Shrink Butt Splice Connectors
OptiSeal heat shrink butt splices are made with a specially formulated crystal clear heat shrink tubing to provide a clear view of connections prior to crimping. This additional clarity ensures that your splices are crimped correctly and will work as they should.
- One-piece, seamless design provides greater conductivity
- Equipped with a wire stop to prevent over-inserting of wires when crimping
- Heat shrink is made of a specially formulated cross-linked ionic polymer for extreme strength
- High tensile strength to resist breakage
- RoHS Compliant
|Material||Cross-linked ionic polymer|
|Shrink Ratio||Exceeds 2.5 to 1|
|Shrink/Recovery Temperature||194° F (90° C)|
|Continuous Operating Temp||-67° F to 257° F (-55° C to 125° C)|
|Flammability||Passed (FMVSS 302 test)|
|Tensile Strength||4,000 PSI|
|Longitudinal Change||+1/-10% Max|
|Dielectric Strength||750 V/Mil (30KV/MM)|
|PART #||TUBING DIAMETER||COLOR CODE||MAX. EXPANDED ID||MIN. RECOVERED ID||PACKAGE QTY.||PRICE|
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!