What's special about these butt connectors?
- Made with Crystal Clear™ heat shrink tubing to allow full visual inspection of splices prior to crimping
- Lined with a hot melt adhesive to completely seal out dust, dirt, and water, protecting the integrity of your splice
- Color-coded strips on the connector barrel indicate which wire gauge to be used with the connector
- 2.5:1 shrink ratio accommodates wires of various sizes
- Click for More Features
OptiSeal heat shrink butt splices are made with a specially formulated crystal clear heat shrink tubing to provide a clear view of connections prior to crimping. This additional clarity ensures that your splices are crimped correctly and will work as they should.
|PART #||TUBING DIAMETER||COLOR CODE||MAX. EXPANDED ID||MIN. RECOVERED ID||PACKAGE||PRICE|
|NSPA-OS55-16||18-22 AWG||Red||0.260"||0.045"||50 pcs|
|NSPA-OS55-14||14-16 AWG||Blue||0.260"||0.080"||50 pcs|
|NSPA-OS55-10||10-12 AWG||Yellow||0.375"||0.100"||50 pcs|
- One-piece, seamless design provides greater conductivity
- Equipped with a wire stop to prevent over-inserting of wires when crimping
- Heat shrink is made of a specially formulated cross-linked ionic polymer for extreme strength
- High tensile strength to resist breakage
- RoHS Compliant
|Material||Cross-linked ionic polymer|
|Shrink Ratio||Exceeds 2.5 to 1|
|Shrink/Recovery Temperature||194° F (90° C)|
|Continuous Operating Temp||-67° to 257° F (-55° to 125° C)|
|Flammability||Passed (FMVSS 302 test)|
|Tensile Strength||4,000 PSI|
|Longitudinal Change||+1/-10% Max|
|Dielectric Strength||750 V/Mil (30KV/MM)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030