What's special about this cable?
- Made specifically for internal wiring of electronic equipment, panels and meters, point-to-point wiring, and many more electrical wiring needs
- Constructed of copper for greater conductivity
- Available in additional colors for color-coding your wiring (please call for information & pricing on colors)
- Click for More Features
Hookup wires are used in low current, low voltage applications within enclosed electronic equipment, as well as in control panels, meters, computers, business machines, and appliances.
Please Call 1-866-222-0030 for Pricing
|PART #||WIRE GAUGE||LENGTH||COLOR||WEIGHT|
|OC-L722ST-1-500||22 AWG||500 FT||BLACK||4 lbs|
|OC-L722ST-1-1000||22 AWG||1000 FT||BLACK||8 lbs|
|OC-L720ST-1-500||20 AWG||500 FT||BLACK||4.5 lbs|
|OC-L720ST-1-1000||20 AWG||1000 FT||BLACK||9 lbs|
|OC-L718ST-1-500||18 AWG||500 FT||BLACK||5.5 lbs|
|OC-L718ST-1-1000||18 AWG||1000 FT||BLACK||11 lbs|
|OC-L716ST-1-500||16 AWG||500 FT||BLACK||7.5 lbs|
|OC-L716ST-1-1000||16 AWG||1000 FT||BLACK||15 lbs|
|OC-L714ST-1-500||14 AWG||500 FT||BLACK||11 lbs|
|OC-L714ST-1-1000||14 AWG||1000 FT||BLACK||22 lbs|
|OC-L712ST-1-500||12 AWG||500 FT||BLACK||16 lbs|
|OC-L712ST-1-1000||12 AWG||1000 FT||BLACK||32 lbs|
|OC-L710ST-1-500||10 AWG||500 FT||BLACK||23 lbs|
|OC-L710ST-1-1000||10 AWG||1000 FT||BLACK||46 lbs|
|OC-L708ST-1-500||8 AWG||500 FT||BLACK||42 lbs|
|OC-L708ST-1-1000||8 AWG||1000 FT||BLACK||84 lbs|
|OC-L706ST-1-500||6 AWG||500 FT||BLACK||86.5 lbs|
|OC-L706ST-1-1000||6 AWG||1000 FT||BLACK||173 lbs|
|OC-L704ST-1-500||4 AWG||500 FT||BLACK||133 lbs|
|OC-L704ST-1-1000||4 AWG||1000 FT||BLACK||266 lbs|
|OC-L702ST-1-500||2 AWG||500 FT||BLACK||150 lbs|
|OC-L702ST-1-1000||2 AWG||1000 FT||BLACK||300 lbs|
For additional colors, please call us toll free at (866) 222-0030
The construction of PVC hook up cable and lead wire complies with requirements in individual applications. Suitable for the internal wiring of ovens, cooking and drying appliances, UL 1015 lead wire merges affordability with excellence. UL 1283 is perfect for use as internal wiring for appliances and electronic equipment. All of this hook up wire has a temperature range of -40° to 221° F (-40° to 105° C) and is rated to 600 volts.
- Ideal for use with low voltage (under 1000v), low current applications
- Meets VW-1 standard for conductors
- Available in spool sizes of 500 and 1000 feet so you can use as little or as much as you need
- UL 1015 or UL 1283 rated (depending on the AWG)
* Additional colors available upon request. Please call for information and pricing.
|PART #||AWG SIZE||STRANDING||NOM. INSUL.
|NOMINAL O.D.||UL RATING|
|L722ST-1||22||7 X 30||0.031"||0.092"||1015|
|L720ST-1||20||10 X 30||0.031"||0.100"||1015|
|L718ST-1||18||16 X 30||0.031"||0.110"||1015|
|L716ST-1||16||26 X 30||0.031"||0.122"||1015|
|L714ST-1||14||41 X 30||0.031"||0.136"||1015|
|L712ST-1||12||65 X 30||0.031"||0.159"||1015|
|L710ST-1||10||105 X 30||0.031"||0.183"||1015|
|L708ST-1||8||133 X 30||0.045"||0.262"||1283|
|L706ST-1||6||133 X 30||0.060"||0.331"||1283|
|L704ST-1||4||133 X 30||0.060"||0.392"||1283|
|L702ST-1||2||133 X 30||0.060"||0.430"||1283|
|UL 1015 Hook Up Wire||UL 1283 Hook Up Wire|
|Volts / Temperature||600V, 221° F (105° C)||600V, 221° F (105° C)|
Chemical, flame, and moisture resistant
Chemical, flame, and moisture resistant
|Conductor||Solid Stranded, Tinned Copper, Bare Copper||Solid Stranded, Tinned Copper, Bare Copper|
|Applications||Used as internal wiring for appliances and electronic equipment||Used as internal wiring for appliances and electronic equipment|
- Sometimes It’s Good to Be the Weakest Link
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Know the Dangers in Your Older Home, from The Electrical Safety Foundation International
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030