OEL Arc Flash High Performance Shield Kits, Hats and Hoods
These kits and individual face and head protection devices maximize the ATPV or Arc Thermal Performance Value of 10 cal/cms2. The lens of the shield has a light enhancing color which enriches the field of view. The ergonomically correct design makes for a comfortable and manageable fit. The chin protector provides additional protection to the chin and neck areas.
- High performance shield kits are all NFPA 70 rated
- Risk rated at 10 cal/cm2 for protection from arc flash
- Face shields are made from a proprietary plastic and chemical alloy which will not fog and a light enhancing green lens which protects from the flash of light
- Viewing area of the shields are 7.5" x 20" for plenty of peripheral visibility
- Shield fits easily over protective or prescription eyewear
- Used in conjunction with dielectric head protection for optimal protection from the hazards of arc flash
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Viewing Area:||7.5" x 20"|
|Tint:||Light enhancing green|
|Radiation Absorption:||>99% of harmful UV rays|
|Hard Hat Specs:||Dielectric w/ ratchet suspension|
|Hard Hat Color:||Orange|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||KIT INCLUDES||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|OEL-AFW032||10 cal/cm2 High Performance
Shield Kit w/ Hard Hat
|Hard Hat, Head Gear,
Chin Guard, Shield and
|OEL-AFW033||10 cal/cm2 High Performance
Shield Kit w/o Hard Hat
|Head Gear, Chin Guard,
Shield and Hardware
|OEL-AFW040||10 cal/cm2 Arc Flash Hat
and Hood Kit
|AFW032 High Performance
Shield Kitw/ Hard Hat,
11 cal/cm2 Arc Knit Hood,
Safety Glasses and a Shield Bag
|OEL-AFW034||10 cal/cm2 Hard Hat||-||1.05 lbs.|
|OEL-AFW029||Shield Bag||-||0.5 lb.|
Can PPE protect workers from head injuries? Hard hats can and do protect employees from impact and penetration injuries. They also help to minimize or eliminate electrical injuries such as those caused by falling or flying objects, and contact with electrical conductors. To be in compliance with OSHA regulations, employers must ensure that workers cover long hair to prevent it from getting caught in machine parts such as belts and chains. Does PPE help protect workers from eye and face injuries? PPE such as helmets, goggles and shields can protect you from the hazards of flying debris, hot sparks, optical radiation, splashes from molten metals, as well as objects, particles, sand, dirt, mists, dusts, and glare.
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- What is Arc Flash?
- How to Take Care of Arc Flash Clothing and PPE
- What are Arc Hazard Categories?
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!