OEL Canvas Storage Bag
Safely stows arc flash clothing, gloves, and accessories in this roomy zippered gear bag. Always have your gear prepped and ready to go with this store-all.
- Made specifically for OEL personal protective equipment
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Size||24"L x 15"W x 12"H|
|OEL-AFW030||OEL Canvas Storage Bag||Orange||24"L x 15"W x 12"H||0.35 lb.|
When electricity flows through something it should not, it is called an arcing fault. The arcing fault leads to arc flash and the result can be catastrophic. Often the substance through which the current is flowing erroneously is the air. The air actually becomes like a piece of copper. It will conduct the electricity; you can even see the discharge of the electrons from the discharging element. What you see is the arc flash and in essence, it is a lighting bolt on a smaller scale.
The most common causes of arc faults are equipment failure or human error. To reduce the risk be sure your gear is approved by and meets the standards of NFPA 70E which is the Standard for Electrical Safety Requirements for Employee Workplaces. They define the steps to be taken to properly prevent serious injury in the event of an arc flash accident. Keeping all of your arc flash gear in one place ready to go makes it even easier to be prepared.
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- What is Arc Flash?
- How to Take Care of Arc Flash Clothing and PPE
- What are Arc Hazard Categories?
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program