What's special about these PPE coveralls?
- Made of arc flash resistant Indura Ultra Soft and Nomex for safety and comfort
- Two way brass zipper, oversized cut, 30" inseam, elastic waist band, and snap wrists make this an easy fit no matter your body type
- Ranging from 2 cal/cm² to 20 cal/cm² depending on the job application you are working
- Click for More Features
These coveralls made for the perfect work attire when you are facing the possibility of electrical arc flash dangers. Functional as well as practical, these lightweight outfits will not get in the way of you doing your job. Your first defense is a good offense, so be sure to work with lockout/tagouts and be equipped with PPE.
|Nomex IIIA PPE Coveralls|
|OEL-AFWFR-4.5||OEL 4.5oz Nomex IIIA PPE Coveralls||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL||Orange||2.0 lbs|
|OEL-AFWFR-6||OEL 6oz Nomex IIIA PPE Coveralls||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL||Orange||2.35 lbs|
|OEL-AFWFR-9||OEL 9oz Nomex IIIA PPE Coveralls||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL||Orange||2.55 lbs|
|Risk Category 2 Coveralls|
|OEL-AFW080-FC||Flash Coveralls Risk Cat 2 - 8 cal||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL||Orange||2.65 lbs|
|OEL-AFW017-FC||Flash Coveralls Risk Cat 2 - 12 cal||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL||Orange||2.8 lbs|
|OEL-AFW018-FC||Flash Coveralls Risk Cat 2 - 20 cal||S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL||Orange||3.1 lbs|
- Industrial Cut with five pockets provides comfort and convenience
- Hook and pile (loop) front closure and cuff opening for easy on and off
- Meet current ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E standards
- Available in sizes S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||ATPV / CAL CM²||CATEGORY||Price|
|OEL-AFWFR-4.5||4.5oz Nomex Coverall||4||1|
|OEL-AFWFR-6||6oz Nomex Coverall||5.5||1|
|OEL-AFWFR-9||9oz Nomex Coverall||6.5 cal/cm²||1|
|OEL-AFW080-FC||Indura UltraSoft Coverall||8 cal/cm²||2|
|OEL-AFW017-FC||Indura UltraSoft Coverall||12 cal/cm²||2|
|OEL-AFW018-FC||Indura UltraSoft Coverall||20 cal/cm²||2|
PPE Hazard Categories
|Hazard Category||Required PPE||Min. Arc Rating|
|2*||Same as 2 EXCEPT Flash Suit 8 Hood required (no face shield option)||8|
Minimum Arc Rating indicates the amount of thermal energy the apparel protects against. It is important that workers ear natural fibers and fire resistant clothing because the severe burns can be as the result of ignited or melted clothing. Additional shields and barriers should be considered to protect workers. De-energizing and locking out equipment is the best way to protect workers.
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- What is Arc Flash?
- How to Take Care of Arc Flash Clothing and PPE
- What are Arc Hazard Categories?
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030