Arc Flash Protection Bibs
The perfect complement to the OEL Arc Flash Jacket is the OEL Bib Overall. The Bib's most attractive feature is that it is constructed for ease of use without compromising the integrity or the safety of the material.
This garment has shoulder straps with a quick disconnect feature in order to quickly and easily put on and remove the overall. The many expanding and adjustable features also make for comfortable wear.
- Made from arc flash resistant, Indura Ultra Soft® and sewn with Nomex® thread for the latest, best technology
- Excellent mobility thanks to the relaxed cut
- Many adjustable features:
- Adjustable heavy duty suspenders for perfect fit
- Adjustable hook and pile waist straps are easy to manipulate for added convenience and comfort
- Adjustable gussets on pant cuffs
- Many sizes available S, M, L, XL, 2XL, and 3XL and in stock
- 4XL and 5XL available by special order
- Meets current ASTM F1506 and NFPA 70E standards
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
|OEL-AFW017-BO||12 cal/cm2||Indura Ultra Soft® with Nomex® thread and wristlets||Orange||2.8 lbs.|
|OEL-AFW018-BO||20 cal/cm2||Indura Ultra Soft® with Nomex® thread and wristlets||Orange||3.3 lbs.|
|OEL-AFW085-BO||25 cal/cm2||Indura Ultra Soft® with Nomex® thread and wristlets||Green||3.8 lbs.|
|OEL-AFW020-BO||31 cal/cm2||Indura Ultra Soft® with Nomex® thread and wristlets||Green||4 lbs.|
|OEL-AFW019-BO||40 cal/cm2||Indura Ultra Soft® with Nomex® thread and wristlets||Blue||4.6 lbs.|
|OEL-AFW016-BO||55 cal/cm2||Indura Ultra Soft® with Nomex® thread and wristlets||Blue||5.1 lbs.|
Arc Flash Protection Bib Overalls with 30" Inseam
|PART #||ATPV RATING*||RISK
|OEL-AFW017-BO||12 cal/cm2||2||S, M, L, XL,
|OEL-AFW018-BO||20 cal/cm2||2||S, M, L, XL,
|OEL-AFW085-BO||25 cal/cm2||3||S, M, L, XL,
|OEL-AFW020-BO||31 cal/cm2||3||S, M, L, XL,
|OEL-AFW019-BO||40 cal/cm2||4||S, M, L, XL,
|OEL-AFW016-BO||55 cal/cm2||4||S, M, L, XL,
*Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) - This represents the maximum capability for arc flash protection of a particular piece of outer wear. This value applies to fabrics. If a garment is made from more than one layer of arc flash rated fabric, it will have a calorie per square centimeter rating greater than the sum of the ATPV ratings of the original fabrics.
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- What is Arc Flash?
- How to Take Care of Arc Flash Clothing and PPE
- What are Arc Hazard Categories?
- How to Start an Arc Flash Prevention Program