OEL 30 Piece Deluxe Maintenance Insulated Tool Kit
The OEL-MTK 30 Piece Deluxe Maintenance Tool Kit is an absolute must for telecom and electrical technicians where protection from electric shock is required.
- This is the ideal kit for telecom and electrical technicians or anyone working where electrical shock is a concern
- Applications include military, aircraft and power plant maintenance
- Tools are snugly protected in the die-cut lid and base foam for organization and protection during use
- Meets IEC 900 Standard for Insulated Hand Tools
- Exceed ASTM 1505-01 Standards for Insulated Hand Tools
- Helps meet OSHA Requirements
- Meets NFPA 70E Requirements
- Tested to 10,000VAC and rated for 1000VAC Maximum Exposure
- Impact Resistant case keeps tools safe and secure
- Made in the USA
- 1/8 X 3"; 3/16 X 4"; 1/4 X 7" Slotted Screwdrivers - Cushion Grip
- #1 X 3"; #2 X 4" Phillips Screwdriver
- 3/8" Dr Torque Wrench 50 - 250 IN/LB
- 3/8" Dr Ratchet
- 3" and 6" Extensions 3/8" Dr
- 8Pcs 3/8" to 13/16" Deep Socket Set 3/8"Dr 12 Pt
- Box End Wrench Set 8Pcs 3/8" TO 13/16"
- 7-1/2" Diagonal Cutting Plier
- 7" Needle Nose Plier
- 9" Linesman's Plier
- Mini Flashlight
In addition to telecom and electrical applications, this kit is perfect for anyone who works in the military, aircraft or power plant maintenance field.
This kit includes 29 double-insulated tools, rated for 1000-V ac live line use, in a die-cut case that keeps everything organized and simplifies quick tool accountability upon leaving a job. The innovative use of two-color insulation makes performing inspections easier, and ensures safety on the job site. Once the yellow under layer is visible, the tool may no longer be insulated properly and should be considered for replacement and removed from service.The tools are packed a durable, waterproof, black polyethylene case with a neoprene seal and air pressure valve.
Inside Dimensions : 19.75" L x 15" W x 6.25" D
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!