What's special about this powerful cleaner?
- Effectively removes oil and contaminants from metal parts, circuit boards, engines, and other hard-to-clean surfaces
- Evaporates quickly with absolutely no residue for the most thorough maintenance operations possible
- Does not require any hard scrubbing or brushing, saving material and labor costs
- Ideal for use in heavy military, automotive, and aerospace applications, as well as with engines, machinery and electrical equipment
- Click for More Features
G3 Blue Shower by Techspray® is an extremely effective cleaner and degreaser that has been trusted by the heavy maintenance industry for over 3 decades. This affordable solvent acts quickly to remove dirt, oil, and contaminants from metal and plastic surfaces and requires no scrubbing, prolonging the life and looks of your equipment.
Please Note: This item cannot ship air - ground shipping only
|NTE-1630-16S||NTE Techspray G3 Blue Shower||16 oz [453 g]||DISCONTINUED|
- Non-flammable formula allows use in hotter environments without risking personnel safety
- Safe for use on all metals and most plastics, accommodating nearly all maintenance applications (please see specifications table for plastic compatibility)
- Gives off only a faint and thin odor that is unlikely to cause discomfort and nausea
- SNAP approved for a minimal environmental footprint
- Type II, Class C under MIL-PRF-29608
- Always wear safety goggles when using this product, and avoid contact with skin
- This spray cannot ship air - ground shipping only
|Appearance||Clear, colorless liquid|
|Odor||Faint and ethereal|
|Boiling Point||102.2° F (39° C)|
|High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)||Excellent|
|C. E. Phenolic||Excellent|
|Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA)||Not Compatible|
|Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)||Excellent|
|Shipping Method||Ground Shipping Only|
|U.S. Patent No.||5,902,412|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030