Remote Network Tester, Quest TTE-9030
This versatile remote network tester provides you with a quick and easy way to perform end-to-end cable testing. This compact unit includes a detachable remote and can test a wide variety of copper cables to help maintain your network’s connectivity.
- Automatic shut-off feature turns the unit off after non-use to preserve battery life
- Tests several different types of cable for an all-in-one solution, including:
- Ethernet (10Base-2, 10Base-5)
- RJ-45 (EIA/TIA-568A)
- Ethernet RJ-11 (USOC 4/6)
- Operates using a 9V battery (included) for a simple and easy to acquire power source
- Compact size can be easily stored in your tool box or tool bag without taking up too much space
|Displays Results in||LED indicator lights|
|Power Source||9V Battery|
|Test Cable Types||Coax
Ethernet (10Base-2, 10Base-5)
RJ-11 (USOC 4/6)
|Dimensions||5 2/3" x 3 1/3" (144mm x 86mm)|
|IT-NETTEST||LAN / USB Network Tester With Remote|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between Solid and Stranded RJ45 Plugs?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection