Remote Network Tester, Quest TTE-9030
This versatile remote network tester provides you with a quick and easy way to perform end-to-end cable testing. This compact unit includes a detachable remote and can test a wide variety of copper cables to help maintain your network’s connectivity.
- Automatic shut-off feature turns the unit off after non-use to preserve battery life
- Tests several different types of cable for an all-in-one solution, including:
- Ethernet (10Base-2, 10Base-5)
- RJ-45 (EIA/TIA-568A)
- Ethernet RJ-11 (USOC 4/6)
- Operates using a 9V battery (included) for a simple and easy to acquire power source
- Compact size can be easily stored in your tool box or tool bag without taking up too much space
|Displays Results in||LED indicator lights|
|Power Source||9V Battery|
|Test Cable Types||Coax
Ethernet (10Base-2, 10Base-5)
RJ-11 (USOC 4/6)
|Dimensions||5 2/3" x 3 1/3" (144mm x 86mm)|
|IT-NETTEST||LAN / USB Network Tester With Remote|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between Solid and Stranded RJ45 Plugs?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!