What's special about this LAN tester?
- Allows you to test a variety of network cabling for opens, shorts, and crosses
- Equipped with a remote that can be slid out, detached from the main unit and connected to the other end of the cabling for remote testing
- LED lights provide easy to read results and eliminate all confusion in testing
- Includes fabric case for easy transport of your tester from jobsite to jobsite
- Click for More Features
This versatile remote network tester provides you with a quick and easy way to perform end-to-end cable testing. This compact unit includes a detachable remote and can test a wide variety of copper cables to help maintain your network’s connectivity.
|IT-NETTEST||LAN / USB Network Tester With Remote|
- Automatic shut-off feature turns the unit off after non-use to preserve battery life
- Tests several different types of cable for an all-in-one solution, including:
- Ethernet (10Base-2, 10Base-5)
- RJ-45 (EIA/TIA-568A)
- Ethernet RJ-11 (USOC 4/6)
- Operates using a 9V battery (included) for a simple and easy to acquire power source
- Compact size can be easily stored in your tool box or tool bag without taking up too much space
|Displays Results in||LED indicator lights|
|Power Source||9V Battery|
|Test Cable Types||Coax
Ethernet (10Base-2, 10Base-5)
RJ-11 (USOC 4/6)
|Dimensions||5 2/3" x 3 1/3" (144mm x 86mm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between Solid and Stranded RJ45 Plugs?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030