What's special about this speaker wire?
- Specially designed cable windings for more accurate transfer of musical signals
- Patented Magnetic Flux Tube construction breaks up internal magnetic fields for more natural music reproduction
- Linear Polyethylene (LPE) insulation around conductors reduces dielectric signal loss
- Click for More Features
Monster XP® speaker cable offers audiophile-quality performance at low cost, and it looks great with your decor! XP is thinner than Original Monster Cable®, so it's great for small speakers, mini systems, and rack systems. It is also excellent for surround speakers.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||AWG||COLOR||PRICE per FOOT|
|HTMON-XP500-FT||Monster XP® Speaker Cable per foot||16||Clear|
- 16 gauge wire for reduced resistance
- Impressive frequency response, and dynamic range for a cable of this size and price
- Monster's "Best Buy" entry-level speaker cable offers audiophile-quality performance at low cost
- Especially recommended for small speakers, mini systems, and rack systems
- Special LPE insulation reduces signal loss and distortion.
- Outer Diameter: 8.05mm Wide, 3.92mm Tall
- Variance: +/- 0.1mm
- AWG: 16
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030