Monster Cable® Interlink® LightSpeed™ 100 High Performance Digital Fiber Optic Toslink Cable
Surround Sound is processed through an Audio/Video Receiver that is capable of decoding surround sound. Use of the Fiber Optic Toslink Cable and Connector is necessary to transfer the surround sound information from a Digital Theater System (DTS), Dolby Digital soundtrack, or game station to your Surround Sound receiver.
- High velocity of propagation for lower time smear
- Available in standard fiber optic and mini fiber optic configurations
|Connector Boot||Molded PVC|
|Configurations||Standard and mini fiber optic|
|HTMON-TOS-4M||Monster Cable Interlink® LightSpeed™ 100 Toslink Cable||4 meter|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!