Mohawk LAN-Trak Outside Plant Cable
Even the slightest amount moisture around or near your network cables can result in a failure. Protect your outdoor applications with the line of OPC cables from Mohawk. Primarily used in construction, commercial, education, and industrial sectors however it has a variety of uses including exterior IP based cameras in parking lots
- 24 AWG twisted pairs available in either shielded or unshielded versions that can be used in outdoor applications and in moist environments
- Available with FlexTab core to reduce the amount of alien crosstalk
- Flooded with a dermaly safe cream-like substance which results in faster cable prep time and quicker clean ups.
- Well suited for runs under concrete slabs and in other damp locations
Meets or Exceeds the following
- TIA/EIA 568B.2-1
- ISO/IEC 11801:2002
- IEC 6156-5
- ANSI/ICEA S-99-689-1997
|PART #||PAIR / AWG||APPLICATIONS||JACKET COLOR||LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|MOH-M57622||4 / 24||Duct/Aerial Lashed||Black||1000 ft||36 lbs|
|MOH-M57561||4 / 24||Duct/Aerial Lashed||Black||1000 ft||31 lbs|
|MOH-M57562||4 / 24||Direct Burial (Shielded)||Black||1000 ft||88 lbs|
|MOH-M58527||25 / 24||Direct Burial (Shielded)||Black||1000 ft||300 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Residential Network Installations
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!