Modular Hose Bridge System, Cord Protector
NOTE: Above is shown 2 Bridge Systems
Protect hoses and cables from heavy trucks and vehicles with the Diamondback Modular Hose System. Choose from 3 inch up to 6.5 inch bridges that can support up to 23,700 lbs (10,750 kg) per axle. Great for fire departments, municipalities, or warehouses.
- Built-in hand holds for easy transport, setup, breakdown and storage
- Hand-holds can be used as attachment points for mounting breaks
- Protection for hoses or cables up to 6.5" (165 mm) in diameter; ideal for fire departments and municipalities
- Custom bridge systems also available for multiple-hose applications
Hose Bridge Systems are intended for temporary installations only.
- View Chemical, Oil and Solvent Resistance - PDF
- Cord Cover Fill Chart (PDF)
- View Cord Covers Comparison Chart
Complete Single Tunnel Systems
|Load Capacity per Tire/Axle|
|PART #||MIN FOOTPRINT in (mm)||MAX LOAD PER TIRE 75°F (23.9°C)|
|CO-MHBS-2025||7 x 7 in (178 x 178 mm)||23,700 lbs. (10,750 kgs)|
|CO-MHBS-3035||7 x 7 in (178 x 178 mm)||19,800 lbs. (8,981 kgs)|
|CO-MHBS-4045||7 x 7 in (178 x 178 mm)||19,300 lbs. (8,754 kgs)|
|CO-MHBS-5060||7 x 7 in (178 x 178 mm)||17,100 lbs. (7,757 kgs)|
|Part #||A-Bridge Length||B-Bridge Width||C-Bridge Height||D-Tunnel Diameter||E-Ramp Length||Weight|
|CO-MHBS-2025||35" (889mm)||16" (406mm)||4.25" (108mm)||3" (76.2mm)||15" (381mm)||32 lbs (14.5 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-3035||39" (991mm)||16" (406mm)||5.31" (135mm)||3.5" (88.9mm)||16" (406mm)||40 lbs (18.1 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-4045||44" (1118mm)||16" (406mm)||6.5" (165mm)||4.5" (114.3mm)||18" (457mm)||50 lbs (22.7 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-5060||52" (1321mm)||16" (406mm)||8" (203mm)||7" (179mm)||22.38" (568mm)||92 lbs (41.7 kg)|
|Each modular hose bridge system consists of 1 tunnel and 2 ramps.|
Vehicles crossing hose bridge system must have clearance of greater than hose bridge height.
|CO-MHBS-2025||Bridge for up to 3" lines||32 lbs (14.5 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-3035||Bridge for up to 3.5" lines||40 lbs (18.1 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-4045||Bridge for up to 4.5" lines||50 lbs (22.7 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-5060||Bridge for up to 6.5" lines||92 lbs (41.7 kg)|
PLEASE NOTE: Hose Bridge Systems are intended for temporary installations only.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Warranty & Liability (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cord Covers
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Fits Multiple Cable Sizes
- Very small
Comments about 2025 MODULAR HOSE BRIDGE SYSTEM:
The picture on this page says it all. If you need to drive something over a pipe or cable, this is it. Since the product is not long at all, you better drive carefully.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!