What's special about this cable overpass system?
- Protectors are manufactured of high density urethane to withstand abrasions, weather and heavy loads
- Diamond plated tread to ensure traction for rubber-wheeled vehicles in normal, wet, or slippery conditions
- Highly noticeable yellow color improves makes it easy to see even in the dark
- Modular interlocking design for quick assembly and easy storage
- Click for More Features
Protect hoses and cables from heavy trucks and vehicles with the Diamondback Modular Hose System. Choose from 3 inch up to 6.5 inch bridges that can support up to 23,700 lbs (10,750 kg) per axle. Great for fire departments, municipalities, or warehouses.
|CO-MHBS-2025||Bridge for up to 3" lines||32 lbs (14.5 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-3035||Bridge for up to 3.5" lines||40 lbs (18.1 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-4045||Bridge for up to 4.5" lines||50 lbs (22.7 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-5060||Bridge for up to 6.5" lines||92 lbs (41.7 kg)|
PLEASE NOTE: Hose Bridge Systems are intended for temporary installations only.
- Built-in hand holds for easy transport, setup, breakdown and storage
- Hand-holds can be used as attachment points for mounting breaks
- Protection for hoses or cables up to 6.5" (165 mm) in diameter; ideal for fire departments and municipalities
- Custom bridge systems also available for multiple-hose applications
Hose Bridge Systems are intended for temporary installations only.
- View Chemical, Oil and Solvent Resistance - PDF
- Cord Cover Fill Chart (PDF)
- View Cord Covers Comparison Chart
Complete Single Tunnel Systems
|Load Capacity per Tire/Axle|
|PART #||MIN FOOTPRINT in (mm)||MAX LOAD PER TIRE 75°F (23.9°C)|
|CO-MHBS-2025||7 x 7 in (178 x 178 mm)||23,700 lbs. (10,750 kgs)|
|CO-MHBS-3035||7 x 7 in (178 x 178 mm)||19,800 lbs. (8,981 kgs)|
|CO-MHBS-4045||7 x 7 in (178 x 178 mm)||19,300 lbs. (8,754 kgs)|
|CO-MHBS-5060||7 x 7 in (178 x 178 mm)||17,100 lbs. (7,757 kgs)|
|Part #||A-Bridge Length||B-Bridge Width||C-Bridge Height||D-Tunnel Diameter||E-Ramp Length||Weight|
|CO-MHBS-2025||35" (889mm)||16" (406mm)||4.25" (108mm)||3" (76.2mm)||15" (381mm)||32 lbs (14.5 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-3035||39" (991mm)||16" (406mm)||5.31" (135mm)||3.5" (88.9mm)||16" (406mm)||40 lbs (18.1 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-4045||44" (1118mm)||16" (406mm)||6.5" (165mm)||4.5" (114.3mm)||18" (457mm)||50 lbs (22.7 kg)|
|CO-MHBS-5060||52" (1321mm)||16" (406mm)||8" (203mm)||7" (179mm)||22.38" (568mm)||92 lbs (41.7 kg)|
|Each modular hose bridge system consists of 1 tunnel and 2 ramps.|
Vehicles crossing hose bridge system must have clearance of greater than hose bridge height.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Warranty & Liability (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cord Covers
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Fits Multiple Cable Sizes
- Very small
Comments about 2025 MODULAR HOSE BRIDGE SYSTEM:
The picture on this page says it all. If you need to drive something over a pipe or cable, this is it. Since the product is not long at all, you better drive carefully.