What's special about these cutting blades?
- Made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth which contain 8% Cobalt to keep tooth edges sharper longer
- Tough bi-metal design allows for faster cutting, longer lasting blades that can bend without shattering
- Quality materials, tooth configuration, and heat treatment combine to maximize performance in specific cutting applications
- Click for More Features
The durable, long life bi-metal design of Milwaukee Sawzall® Blades allows faster cutting and keeps their teeth sharpened longer. Ideally suited for use with your Milwaukee Sawzall® Reciprocating Saw, these blades are well suited for use in most tough professional applications, as well as smaller-scale cutting jobs.
(teeth per in)
|MWT-48-01-6187||Milwaukee 9" Sawzall Blades||14||50 pk||9"H x 3/4"W x 0.35"D||3.23 lbs||Red/Metal|
|MWT-48-01-6184||Milwaukee 6" Sawzall Blades||18||50 pk||6"H x 3/4"W x 0.35"D||2.07 lbs||Red/Metal|
|MWT-48-01-6182||Milwaukee 6" Sawzall Blades||14||50 pk||6"H x 3/4"W x 0.35"D||1.98 lbs||Red/Metal|
|MWT-48-01-6188||Milwaukee 9" Sawzall Blades||18||50 pk||9"H x 3/4"W x 0.35"D||3.02 lbs||Red/Metal|
|MWT-2620-21||Milwaukee M18 Sawzall® Saw Set||Sawzall®, (1) 18V XC High Capacity Li-Ion Battery, charger, General Purpose Sawzall Blade, Carrying Case||17.45 lbs|
- Has a 1/2" universal tang that fits all Sawzalls® and standard competitive saws
- Various blade sizes available to suit your application's needs
- Ideal for tough cutting applications:
- Each blade is equipped with 14 or 18 TPI to provide more or less cutting surface, depending on the job at hand
- Includes 50 individual blades, so you are never left without a fresh blade
- 30-day satisfaction warranty
(teeth per in)
|METAL CUTTING DEPTH||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||COLOR||PRICE|
|MWT-48-01-6187||14||3/16" to 1/4"||9"||3/4"||0.35"||3.23 lbs||Red/Metal|
|MWT-48-01-6184||18||1/8" to 3/16"||6"||3/4"||0.35"||2.07 lbs||Red/Metal|
|MWT-48-01-6182||14||3/16" to 1/4"||6"||3/4"||0.35"||1.98 lbs||Red/Metal|
|MWT-48-01-6188||18||1/8" to 3/16"||9"||3/4"||0.35"||3.02 lbs||Red/Metal|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Hole Saw FAQ's
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- History of Milwaukee
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030