What's special about this cordless saw?
- Compact design for making precision cuts in tight spaces or at awkward angles
- Keyless QUIK-LOC™ blade clamp ensures quick and easy blade changes
- Ergonomic and lightweight for one-handed operation and the reduction of user fatigue
- Click for More Features
Milwaukee Tool’s Hackzall Saw has an innovative design for powerful cutting in tight spaces. The versatility of this reciprocating saw allows you to work in applications such as plumbing, electrical, remodeling and HVAC, and delivers a smooth, aggressive cut with 1/2" stroke 3,000 times per minute.
|MWT-2420-22||M12 Hackzall™ Reciprocating Saw||12.24" H x 4.84" W x 17.72" D||RED/BLACK||7.60 lbs|
|MWT-49-22-0220||10-Piece M12 Hackzall™ Blade Set
View More Info
|9.50" H x 6" W x 0.75" D||WHITE||0.50 lb|
This set includes:
- (2) 12V LITHIUM-ION Battery packs
- 30-Minute Charger
- (2) Hackzall™ Blades
- Carrying Case
- Variable speed trigger provides added user control
- Built-in LED light illuminates your work surface in poor lighting conditions
- Constructed with an all metal gear case for added durability and strength
- Battery fuel gauge displays the remaining run time
- Ideal for use with Hackzall™ Blades for cutting:
- Equipped with a powerful 12V LITHIUM-ION battery that allows you to cut over 80 pieces of 1-1/2" PVC on a single charge
- 5 year warranty on the tools, and 2 year lithium-ion warranty on batteries
|Speed||0 - 3000 SPM|
|Blade Clamp||Quick-Lok Universal 1/2" Tang|
|Tool Weight||2.6 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||7.6 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- M12 Hackzall™ - User Manual (PDF)
- M12 Hackzall™ - Parts Diagram (PDF)
- Milwaukee Tools Warranty Information (PDF)
- Hole Saw FAQ's
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- History of Milwaukee
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030